Fannie Mae Foreclosed HomeWater leak in property represented by fannie affecting my property

Hi I live in a property beneath one you guys represent at Royal Palm Fla; 126 Sparrow Dr unit 14A and Fannie property is unit 13B.
Is been two weeks since May 6 2016, on this day I came from work to surprisingly find out when going to my bathroom (master bathroom) the floor was flooded with water, I check the toilet tank the shower nothing, went couples of drops felt on my head I look up and I see water coming from and opening of heating light on the ceiling, at this point I hear there is people ups there (unit 14b) I went ups there and ask cleaning people was going on what happened here I have water coming thru my bathroom ceiling, to what a gentlemen in charge responded is not us went on and check under bathrooms sink and said there is no water leaking here, okay I went downs there again and look again, I went on to management on the building and spoke to Glenn and he came to see and saw the leak thru the bulb opening, he suggested for me to have someone to opened my bathroom ceiling to find out where from ups there was the water coming.
On May 7, 2016 I had someone come and bring down bathroom ceiling at this point Mr Glenn came again and together with the guy that work bringing down ceiling confirmed the water was indeed coming from unit, at this point Mr Glenn toll me am going to call realtor so he can come and checkout the situation< I responded okay just let them know that am going to get out of work early so I can meet with him, the realtor from(Acquired realty & investment) after I got in touch with Mr Tod the owner on mentioned company, Mr Jim, Ryan show on Monday May 9, 2016 he check my bathroom and agreed the leak was coming from unit 14b, he went ups there to try to figure out where was the water coming from, he toll me okay I look at everything we will try to get in contact with Fannie Mae who have this property to see if they send a contractor to see if they can fix the problem you would here from us in a week.
Now the thing is is been two weeks in which I haven't being able to sleep because of cont water dropping on buckets that I needed to pot to hold water and my allergies to humid are killing me, none to mentioned the walls are getting worst the water had gotten to the living room ceiling the bathroom door frame and everything is getting ruin little by little while am still waiting to here from realtors trying to hear from Fannie Mae.
My question would Fannie Mae would respond anytime soon before is to late and my property gets all ruin and how long would it take, or would it be necessary to use other means, please I want everything to get resolve in a civilized way, looking forward to hear from Fannie May soon.

• Ax
    AXC Jun 03, 2016

I purchased a foreclosed/bank owned home last month. In the mls ad, it clearly mentioned that new carpet was installed. Once we moved in, we realized that they only deep cleaned the carpet. Also, they did not winterize the sprinkler system (shut off water line & blow out water from the irrigation system). None of those were disclosed during the closing but I am 100% sure that they were well aware of those. They told my agent that carpet replacement did not get approved and "as-is" condition should apply for not winterizing sprinkler system (which now needs to be replaced). Do we (home buyers) have any rights or protections against this type premeditated negligence and deceiving acts???