Fandangounauthorized charges

K

I bought tickets on line and also like many others that wanted to save $10 on next purchase. I was being charged $12 per month by 'Reservation rewards'. I called fandango up and left a message. Found out you need to call Rick Butler [protected] He's a ### and needs the abuse. He's part of the scam.

• Lb
    lbrown Apr 21, 2009

why is fandango charging a $1.00 per ticket now.
    Never did before April 19, 2009 . I print my own
    tickets and use my codes. Why the $1.oo charge now?