Fancy Feast Dry Cat Food Filet Mignonbugs in food

i purchased fancy feast cat dry food fillet Mignon n tuna flavor from stop n shop in east Islip NY 11730.when i opened The bag n fed my cat i noticed tiNY bugs in the bowl.i checked the bucket i poured food in and there was bugs.i buy this cat food always and never had a problem please look into this matter.

Mary BJ Aug 10, 2017

I have been finding the same thing in the Chicken & Turky FF dry food. I even place the bowl in a big container of water, and I noticed that the bugs were in the food bowl. When I pour out the food I don't see anything, I will get rid of this. FF really needs to look into this.

• Ca
    Cat person Apr 13, 2013

I had the same thing happen.only it was with a wet food-Fancy Feast Classic Chicken. It was full of little bugs. I also have used Fancy Feast for a long time, but I won't anymore. I purchased mine in Bremerton Washington.