The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Fancy Feast — Warning
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
One of my cats vomited after eating (not uncommon for cats) Fancy Feast Gourmet Gold dry cat food, and now my light carpet has a permanent pink stain. Yes, my cats like the taste, but color is definitely meaningless to them. The food dye (check the ingredients list) is added for us humans--not our cats. They care about taste, smell and texture, NOT color.
WARNING: If you have light carpets and a cat prone to vomiting, do NOT feed this food to them. The red food dye stain is probably permanent.
More Fancy Feast Complaints & Reviews
- Purina - poisoned my cat to death
- Purina ONE - stay away
- Fancy Feast Dry Cat Food Filet Mignon - bugs in food
- Purina - advertising
- Purina - fancy feast ocean whitefish and tuna canned wet food
- Purina - Fancy Feast gourmet cat food
- Purina - 809 show feed
- Purina - purina savor pro plan
- Purina - felix "as good as it looks" ocean feasts in jelly cat food
- Purina - dog chow high protein can dog food beef