Fanaticshorrible experience

A

I decided to order a t-shirt from Fanatics because hey had these huge discounts. Well, three weeks passed and I received nothing yet. Fanatics has the worst service. Their shipping is so slow and it is impossible to get in touch with someone from their customer service. I sent them several messages and even called but there was no response. That shirt was supposed to be a gift and my brother's birthday is tomorrow! I'm so angry and disappointed. Now I have to think of something else! I will never do business with this horrible company again and I will make sure to tell everyone how terrible they are!

• We
    WellWellStone Jan 05, 2019

There are so many easy and cheap sites, try www.fanwears.com. Its new and they are adding the products, but it has best quality apparels in cheapest rate.