Fanaticscheap quality

R

I have ordered two t-shirts from Fanatics and I am very disappointed with the quality. Material is very cheap and quality is extremely poor! I have worn them only few times and started getting holes in the seams. After only one wash they've just fell apart. I paid over $40 for those shirts. A complete waste of money! The material the shirts were made from was the cheapest material I have ever seen. Horrible overpriced clothes. I contacted their customer service and asked for a refund, but they won't allow me to return the items since I worn them. Do not buy from Fanatics.