Fairweatherrudeness

I just wanted to say I went into your Fairview mall location today and was treated so rudely by your staff there I am not sure if I will be going back again.
Usually when I go there the service is fine but today I was very upset at rudely I was treated. I went to exchange a jacket for a different size and I had all the right receipts, tags etc to do this. When I went to the counter, however, first the woman grabbed the coat I was going to exchange and started ringing it through without even asking what I wanted and secondly she told me I could not exchange the coat because it was wet and dirty and she found a hair. I had to walk to the mall in the rain and carrying the coat so yes it was wet. It was not dirty though because I had bought it the day before. Maybe the hair came from my head and floated down when I was carrying it? Who knows?
She made me feel awful and like I never want to go into the store when bratty store representatives are working. I feel very self conscious about going into the store now.