Menu
Home Hotels Fairfield Inn and Suites hotel manager
T
Author of the complaint
9:02 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Was accused of smoking pot in the room manager called the law the law didnt seem
to find anyour evidence nor did the hotel manager. We were charged 200 dollars for smoking in the room and was never shown any proof of doing so after the hotel manager and police searched the room. We also were changed a 100 per nite for having our dog when it plainly states on the Website u are a pet friendly hotel. Everyone working knew we had the dog and nothing was ever said until this morning. There was no evidence of smoking in the room and I would like to be refunded my money for doing so as well as the money I was charged for having my pet. What she did wasay uncalled for and very embarrassing. There is not enough space for me to tell u everything but it was ridiculous [protected] Tracy Disotell stayed at fairfield inn pecos tx

1 comments
T
Jun 20, 2018 11:00 pm

Man, I just had them come to my room tonight, and accuse me of smoking. I do not smoke. I dip, but I do not smoke. The little man had a fake police man there, security guard, they do not enter my room and stood outside and said, yep I smell lots of smoke. Like smoke was coming out of my room because I had a fire going. I do not smoke, this is crazy, but some dweeb comes up to my room and tells me I do. This is crazy and very insulting.

I am at
Fairfield Inn
4020 Towne Crossing BLVD.
Mesquite, TX 75150

This place is in Southern Dallas. Stay away, I think this is a scam or just an over zealous employee, but whatever, nothing like being told you are lieing by a twenty something two.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

116 complaints