FactoryOutletStore.com — avoid this seller at all costs
I purchased the Plantronics Backseat 903 Plus from this vendor. It was advertised as "Brand New". I received a used, scratched headset that wouldn't even charge. I had to send it back at my expense via UPS. When I called for a refund they deducted 15% for restocking fee. I paid $45.00 + another $10.00 to return it. Customer service was terrible Now I filed a dispute with AMEX to get my money back. Avoid this seller at all costs.
More FactoryOutletStore.com Complaints & Reviews
- FactoryOutletStore.com - fraud/scam
- Factory Outlet Store - a case of fraud and theft
- FactoryOutletStore.com - fraud and poor customer service
- FactoryOutletStore.com 34 34th St 3rd Floor Brooklyn, NY 11232 - false advertisement & fraud
- Factory Outlet Store - minn kota trolling motor
- Factory Outlet Store - lazy lagoon
- Factory Outlet Store - batteries for a phone wireless
- Factory Outlet Store - over the kitchen sink drain board, stands approx 1 foot high has bins/hooks/places to put things.
- Factory Outlet Store - garmin map
- Factory Outlet Store - frigidaire water filter replacement