Factory Outlet Storea case of fraud and theft

R Nov 12, 2018 Review updated:

I and my friend bought clothes worth 160 euros and I was surprised that the site sent two times different products that we bought and have no financial value, I tried to contact them more than once and did not work, I hope you take care of my case to return my money, thank you very much.

this is phone number of the sender : [protected]

Note: the purchase appears in the pictures below.

• Ni
    nilsa perez Nov 29, 2018

that's the same package I got but in white. still didn't get my stuff. I place two orders still awaiting but they took my money right away. with fierykicks.com what can I do

• Ju
    just askin Nov 24, 2019

@nilsa perez also experienced the same incident not happy at all

• Pa
    PaulineW Dec 28, 2018

I have just received a package from these people today with a pair of Rayban (obviously fake) sunglasses - I have not ordered any sunglasses. I cannot think of what I would have ordered from these people or where I would have ordered from. I have ordered plenty of items from the "Wish" site and most come from China but so far I have had no problems. I have gone through my PayPal account to check but cannot find anything that might have come from these people.

Nessa2015 Jan 22, 2019

@PaulineW I just received the Same thing fake, cheap “Rayban” obviously used that I never order but was charged $35 to my account. I have no idea how or where they got my information from! I called my bank and had my cards changed!

• Pa
    PaulineW Dec 28, 2018

Can I ask what site you purchased your items from as I still cannot locate where or when I would have ordered from these people.

• Er
    Eric Pohl Dec 31, 2018

I placed a order for 2 things that I have not received, 1 was a 4 wheeled scooter that had a electric motor to make is go and it was $139.00 and another was a rust eradicator for $39.00. Both ads were on facebook and Instagram. Well today I got a box with some ray ban sunglasses in it that are fake cheap and I did not order them. I tracked down the address where it came from and Google brings op several post of rip off. Just great like we thought. It is too good of a deal to be true.

• Me
    Melissa Gammonster Jan 07, 2019

so I have received TWO pairs of fake Ray Bans that we didn't order. I only order through Aliexpress and haven't done business with them there.

Nessa2015 Jan 22, 2019

@Melissa Gammonster Today I received fake, used “Rayban” sunglasses that I have never ordered and was changed $35 to my bank account from these people. I called my bank and had my cards deactived and changed.

• Sh
    [email protected] Oct 25, 2019

@Nessa2015 can you tell me who actually took the payment cause i got a 50 cent foot file in the mail and they took a 179.00 out of my account

Joedy Jan 12, 2019

I ordered Fortnite clothes as a Xmas present . It took around 6 weeks to come. Needless to say they were the wrong clothing when I tried to contact by email there reply was that postage would not be worth the value and that it is unsafe.
    What a contradiction.

Jodi Bailey Jan 15, 2019

That's the same package I received. Do you know the website? I can't remember where I went when I ordered them.I ordered shoes and they did not look like the picture. They were Nikes and supposed to say Supreme and said Suprome and they refuse to refund me my money.

• Le
    Les Rowe Jan 19, 2019

I received a pair of obviously fake ray bans to day and was puzzled as I have never ordered any. I googled the return address and it led me to this site. I did place an order with KCIMCMA market for a part for a Makita Router . They have an extensive web site selling everything under the Sun. I can find nothing about them on line and they have not answered any of my emails. This is a link to the site https://www.kcimcmarket.com/ I think its a scam. The range of items is huge, I think they keep the basic site and change the name . My package said return to hadisi SICHUAN 612200 CHINA

Nessa2015 Jan 22, 2019

@Les Rowe Today I received also fake “raybans” they charged my account $35 I had my cards disabled and changed. I tried to go back to the website they got my information from www.apexsmall.com and it hasn’t been updated since Christmas (still has Christmas’s sales/flyers and has no way to contact them I tried to email them and the e-mail said “address not found”

Chris Coles Mar 20, 2019

I have just received a pair of sunglasses in the UK but cannot see where I have been billed, Could anyone let me know how long before the arrival of the glasses the payment came out and any payment reference. I need to find out which account has been billed so I can stop that/those cards. Many thanks

Marekdr Mar 26, 2019

today I got a box with some ray ban sunglasses in it that are fake cheap and I did not order them. I tracked down the address where it came from and i got hadisi SICHUAN 612200 CHINA.
    I think It come of my order #201789245 was from sit: TIKIDOOSOP.XYZ
    I have ordered :1 set VISHAY standard recovery Diode 70A 1600V and get fake glasses instead. Visa Charged A$ 22.34
    DO NOT DO BISSNES with them.
    If the s too good of a deal to be true, than it costly mistake.
    1set VISHAY Standard Recovery Diode 70A 1600V : 2pcs x 70HF160 / 2pcs x .70HFR160 $18.00
    My account showing : pending status

• Wi
    William0225 May 02, 2019

I bought a jersey from the website https://www.worldcupshirt.shop/, and unfortunately the fucking Chinese were selling fake jersey. The warehouse address is same as the above mentioned. (chengdu shuangliu district, customs clearance in china sichuan dajian road 289 chengdushi sichuan 612200)

ChristineLaura May 05, 2019

I have also purchased plastic shoe racks from these crooks. Ordered 50. Week one received one box with 7 shoe racks then three weeks later another box turned up with 8 shoe racks? We saw the advertisement on Facebook and Instagram!!! Following week our credit cards had 10 fraudulent charges to a total of $2500!!! I am so sick to death of being scammed by people we work hard for our money and they just sit back and rake in the $$$$$$$ from us suckers :{

• Da
    Danna Anderson Jun 03, 2019

I ordered some Kendra Scott jewlery and received some items that were totally different than what I ordered originally. Trying to get my refund from the vendor. Still having no luck.

• Cl
    clj2118 Jul 31, 2019

I ordered a 13 piece rattan patio sectional for $178 and received 2 plastic combs instead. I talked to the bank and they told me to return the combs and I can put a claim in to get my money refunded, took the combs to the PO and the lady said she can not send them out without it addressed to someone, she needs a name. however, there is no name on the envelope. Looks like I am out $178!! If anyone has any help, please let me know

• Tr
    Troy Taylor Aug 31, 2019

@clj2118 Isn’t there a return address on your package mine did so now I’m going to try and track them down plus find out who to turn them in to. I have the info if you need it

• Gi
    Gisele soucie Aug 02, 2019

My husband bought an electric 4 wheels scooter he pay 229.00, Few days ago he received a .50$ letters puzzle.
    He want the money back or the scooter. How can we be protect from this false company add in Facebook?

• Cl
    cliquote Oct 30, 2019

the same for me. I have ordered two dresses seen on pictures and I have received all different dresses, very horrible. I don't find them to ask my refund.
    Jacqueline from Belgium

• Fa
    Farah2 Nov 09, 2019

I ordered a hoodie from Yekkil Store and received a ring omg im scared what if they charged me more guyss hellppppp

• Al
    Alice Oddo Nov 20, 2019

I had ordered a pair of dr.Martens on agenziasolidea.it and I payed 70€, one day I received a mail in Chinese telling me that the order was sent. Today I received a necklace I never ordered. What can I do to have my money back? I tried to contact the website but without answer!!

Jonvieve Nov 22, 2019

I ordered 2 sweatshirts for gifts from a very nice "Hallmark" ad on Facebook It pictured the red truck with a tree and gifts in the back of the truck, with the Hallmark name and crown logo... I used pay pal to pay.
    When I got the so called sweatshirts, they were from China. The sizes were way too small although there was a size chart used when I ordered them. They are cheap shirts. Not what I would call a sweatshirt.
    There was no return information inside the package. I called Hallmark customer service, and this China company is a rip off, not part of the Hallmark company.Hopefully child labor was not used, and no bugs or eggs came through in the packaging.
    As an aging adult in America, I was caught in my first rip off scheme. You can not be too careful.

• I ordered a Metal Dish Drying Rack and received a 3 tier plastic dis drying rack

• Gm
    G. Miami Mar 23, 2020

I received a small package today from China. I normally order items online but more recently just home goods due to the covid-19. It had a bracelet in package. Plastic. I didn’t order this. The only unusual item that I have purchased was a piece of furniture that I saw through an ad on Facebook. $199. I paid for and have not received it. Months ago. It’s late and I’m tired but tomorrow I will check on this and my credit card. If I’m fact it was the furniture ordered, I am appalled and furious that Facebook allows these companies to advertise. I sprayed it with Lysol before thinking it was a scam. That’s why it looks so bad.