FabFitFun / spring box 2019

United States Review updated:

Ordered the 2019 spring box and waited a whole month and a half since the site says they wait a certain time to send... never got it. Called customer care and they said they would resend it but didn't even entertain the idea of maybe rushing it to make up for their ridiculous delay. I mean, I had already paid for the shipping once. Its almost June and still have not received said box, although site says "sent/delivered." I called again and they offered me the editors box which I don't even know what it contains. I didn't even want to chance it a 3rd time so I declined and asked for a full refund since it's ridiculous how after almost 5mos I still have not seen the box and they were quick to charge me within minutes of me ordering it... back in January and again in March. Its very unfortunate because I was really excited to see what I had picked! Fingers crossed they actually refund me.

Di
May 22, 2019

Comments

• De
      May 25, 2019

I did an online chat and they told me they oversold it and that it was no longer available. They offered me the Spring Editor's Box, or they would add another seasonal box to the end of my subscription (I am annual). I chose the latter.