Menu
FabFitFun
customer service contacts

FabFitFun
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

55 complaints
12 resolved 43 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by FabFitFun customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of FabFitFun. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

FabFitFun headquarters

700 N. San Vicente Blvd. 7th FL - Green Building
California, West Hollywood 90069

FabFitFun phone number

FabFitFun website

What category is FabFitFun related to?

FabFitFun is related to the Health & Beauty category.

What are the social media accounts of FabFitFun?

What is FabFitFun's Facebook?
Connect with FabFitFun via Facebook at FabFitFun
What is FabFitFun's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to FabFitFun on YouTube at FabFitFun
What is FabFitFun's Instagram?
Check out FabFitFun's Instagram pictures and videos at FabFitFun
What is FabFitFun's LinkedIn?
See FabFitFun's portfolio on LinkedIn at FabFitFun

Overview of FabFitFun complaint handling

55 FabFitFun reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 2, 2015. The latest review Summer Box was posted on May 23, 2022. The latest complaint Summer Box was resolved on May 23, 2022. FabFitFun has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 55 reviews. FabFitFun has resolved 12 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with FabFitFun?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FabFitFun Customer Service. Initial FabFitFun complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for FabFitFun above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about FabFitFun. Discuss the issues you have had with FabFitFun and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest FabFitFun’s complaints

S
9:44 pm

FabFitFun - Summer Box

My summer FabFitFun box arrived today - however instead of on the front porch that is covered, where all deliveries get put - it was put around back at the side door that was uncovered. It rained all day long. The box had completed fallen apart and the contents were soaking wet. I reached out and the resolution I received was $10 credited to my account. I...

D
9:55 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

FabFitFun - Canceled service, did not receive refund and did not receive box

I canceled service in November immediately after being charged annual subscription fee. I was never reminded of the pending renewal as most legitimate companies do. Upon canceling, customer service promised me a refund, which I never received. I also never received a box for that quarter. I just received a box for the second quarter, full of the worst...

F
4:10 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

FabFitFun - My Box

I received an email from FabFitFun that if I reactivated my account with them I could customize my box & also receive $125.00 in extra goodies. So I paid $200.00 (they make you pay first) then went to pick my products & apparently it was too late to pick. (They failed to mention this part to me) So I paid $200 for stuff that I do not even want. When I...