Having problems with FabFitFun?

FabFitFun Customer Service Contacts

360 N La Cienega Blvd.
3rd Fl – B

Los Angeles, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FabFitFun Customer Service. Initial FabFitFun complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for FabFitFun above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about FabFitFun. Discuss the issues you have had with FabFitFun and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

FabFitFun Complaints & Reviews

Feb 26, 2021

FabFitFun — Missing item and terrible customer service

I chatted with customer support because an item is missing from my box. It was not an add-on; it was supposed...

Jan 17, 2021

FabFitFun — Add ons

I am complaining about box add ons and me not receiving them or my style box that I payed the 20 styling fee...

Nov 19, 2020

FabFitFun — Subscription box

I was charged 190.78 in october and never heard from the company again or received anything (not even a...

FabFitFunSeasonal box delivery

My credit card was charged in August 27th 2020 for a fall seasonal box. It is now September 30th and we still have not received the box. The first box they said they shipped shows a tracking of being stuck in Clinton pa. After it sat there for over a week I contacted FabFitFun fun. You said they would be sending a replacement. I now see that the shipping label was printed for the new box 5 days ago but there has been no movement of the package. I called customer service. After being disconnected 5 different times before my call actually went through to an agent I was told to be be "patient" the package is not lost and will come within another 2 weeks. This agent was not only extremely rude, but also sat in silence to my questions/requests regarding expedited shipping or a refund. and then hung up on me. You have had my money for a month I want our merchandise or a refund!!! Terrible terrible service.

Sep 10, 2020

FabFitFun — Fall failure

After Amir for no reason what so ever cancelled my subscription then I called and spoke with Valerie, who...

Mar 10, 2020

FabFitFun — Fraud and misleading and charged my credit card $1500 US without my permission

This company charged my MasterCard $1500 US and what did they send me .. nothing ... supervisor explains that...

Jan 06, 2020

FabFitFun — fabfitfun

was excited to try this service and received a $200 gift code for Xmas. a 1 year subscription was $179.99...

Dec 21, 2019

FabFitFun — items missing and I have not received

I am missing the following items from the December 5, 2019-Black Friday - Cyber Monday 2019: ISH Nail File...

Dec 09, 2019

FabFitFun — style box - winter 2019

I never signed up for this service. I only filled out the questionnaire & was charged $20 for the...

FabFitFunfall box.

I finally got my fall box that was shipped on September 5. It's Now September 21. I had to go to the post office to pick it up even though I have had boxes delivered here before. My address was not correct on the label.
    I was excited to try my Amika ceramic styler, unfortunately I didn't get one even though I had picked it! Instead I got the mystery pick which was another foot treatment and cleanser.😡
    I want to cancel my subscription.

Coleen Jensen
    Fremont, Nebraska

FabFitFunmy fall box

I never got notified when to pick my selections for my box.. I am very unhappy with the selections. I would have never picked these items. I am super disappointed with my fall box. I even tried to call and make my selections and they told me the selection time was over, I was never notified. I had to go to the website and saw the choice option was closed. I am very unhappy with my fall box choices. Its unfortunate I'm in this contract. I will not be telling people to join this and I plan on writing terrible reviews. I spend good money and I'm disappointed.

Candace Geiser
      [protected]

I hope someone contacts me. I got my box tonight after I got off work.. I was excited to see the box and was terribly disappointed.

FabFitFunbaublebar earring (in the fall box)

I just received my fall box and was really excited to wear the BaubleBar ear climber earrings. I successfully put one pair in and was putting the other earring in when it broke. The part that goes in your ear (straight metal part) broke off the earring part. I am disappointed in the quality of the earrings because they broke so easily when I was gently putting them into my ear. Is there something else equivalent I can have in it's place because I don't trust the quality if I were to get another pair.

baublebar earring (in the fall box)

RESOLVED

I have emailed the company and I believe they will resolve my issue.

• Js
            jsprague2 Sep 12, 2019

Wait!!! This exact same thing just happened to me. Are they willing to replace the earrings? I love them and put on the first one. The second one broke the same way before I could get it on my ear. Advice please and thank you???

FabFitFunfun box

This is ridiculous that I message this company to let you now I'm moving and I need my box sent somewhere else and then when I call they let me know that they can not change my address and my box gets sent to my old address and just to top it off it will take the company a month to send me a new one this is a joke and should not be happening and when the company sends it to the wrong address they should have a new one come in ASAP not when they have a chance and to top it off be like sorry not all the products you ordered will be in the box not even for the ones you payed extra for

Aug 24, 2019

FabFitFun — introductory box (pay only $5 shipping)

On aug 2, 2019 my friend "gifted" me with a box with the stipulation being that I pay $5 for shipping. I...

FabFitFunstyle box

Got my first box tried things on kept 1 shirt and sent everything back the very next day!!! On july 30th my credit card was charged $230.26!!! Well holy hell that is one expensive shirt!! Sent 3 emails did a chat and now have called no one seem to be able to help me!! Guess I will start spreading the word that the style box is a rip off and start posting reviews. I'm in customer service and this is unacceptable!!! No one has reached out to me just a generic email saying they're busy and will contact me within 24 hours this was tuesday it's now friday a6:15 pm

FabFitFuninvoice #[protected]

I ordered these at the beginning of July. I was charged for them but never received them. I haven't gotten any notice they have been shipped or that they are working on it. It shouldn't take that long.

Now I am getting e mails for the fall box. Shouldn't I get my summer stuff before the fall stuff?

If my order isn't going to be filled I want a refund.

JoLene Bartels

FabFitFunservice and shipping

Here is the chat I had with them 7/25/19:
                I ordered my box 2 months ago, when will it be here? you guys were sending me a second one since you messed up my shipping address when you sent the first one.
                Chat started
                Support TeamDue to an increased number of support requests, our reply time is taking longer than usual. We will get to your request as soon as we can. Feel free to leave us your name, email and concern and we will follow up via email. As a reminder the first fall billing date is in August 7.
                Kourtney A joined the chat
                Kourtney AHi there!
                rachelle And now I come on this website and it says "Looks like you won't be getting this box!"
                Kourtney AI just need to pull up your account to check on this for you. Could you please verify your name and email address for me?
                (info deleted)
                Kourtney AThank you! Let me check. One moment, please.
                rachelle Are you still checking my account
                Kourtney AYes!
                Thanks for waiting.
                After checking here, I can see here that the replacement order for your Summer box is now being processed.
                rachelle thats what i keep hearing. what does that mean exactly? When am I getting my box? Its WAY over due, over 2 months
                I think I have been more than patient and still getting the "its processing' is ridiculous.
                Kourtney AWe don't have a specific date on when it will be shipped, however, Once it ships out you will receive an email confirmation with the full tracking details.
                I sincerely apologize for what happened.
                rachelle This is unacceptable. I will NEVER do business with you guys again, it was your problem the shipping got messed up the first time, not me, my address hasn't changed in years. But instead of quickly correcting the issue and making it right, you make me wait ANOTHER month just to hear you have no idea what your own company is doing with the product I already paid for? I paid you plenty of money for the product and this is the worst customer service! I will be posting this whole conversation and what has happened all over my social media accounts. Its horrible service!
                (After getting on the phone with them, they wont give me a refund cause its sitting in the warehouse but still cant tell me when it will be shipping!)

FabFitFunshipping

I ordered my box on July 1, I have been patiently waiting for it to be shipped. As I keep checking my FabFitFun app it's still it is awaiting shipment . What is the problem? I was supposed to receive the summer box, and summer is almost over! I was looking forward to trying the box, as this is my first subscription to something of this manner, but this experience is absurd.

• Na
                      nathaliecm Jul 23, 2019

I ordered mine on June 21st and it still hasn’t shipped. They have my money, I want my box!

FabFitFunshipping

Everything I read said my box would be shipped in June here we are in July and still no box or ship date. I pats for the year and I have to wait 2 months with no shipment. What's the deal either ship the summer box or refund all my money. I think I have been more than Patient waiting for this box. I understand and sometimes you get behind but this is two months and I am a member that has paid for the full year not just one box at a time that should take precedence over all others. Please get this resolved as quickly as possible I've tried calling the number but I'm put on hold for hours at a time which is also ridiculous. Thank you.

FabFitFunpurple clay mask

I had recently got the purple clay mask in my summer box and when I tried it for the first time it burnt my skin. My skin is way too sensitive for that product therefore I can't use it. I was hoping if there is a way I can send that product back and give me another substitution for it. I know there was a setting spray with spf in the summer box, that I was interested in.