Menu
FabFitFun company logo
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

55 complaints
12 resolved 43 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by FabFitFun customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of FabFitFun. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
S
9:44 pm

FabFitFun - Summer Box

My summer FabFitFun box arrived today - however instead of on the front porch that is covered, where all deliveries get put - it was put around back at the side door that was uncovered. It rained all day long. The box had completed fallen apart and the contents were soaking wet. I reached out and the resolution I received was $10 credited to my account. I sent a photo and a photo of my receipt. Extremely aggravated by the condition my box and then the back and forth with customer service it has made me not want to be a customer and would like to be refunded.

1 comment
D
9:55 am
FabFitFun has left an official reply on this complaint.

FabFitFun - Canceled service, did not receive refund and did not receive box

I canceled service in November immediately after being charged annual subscription fee. I was never reminded of the pending renewal as most legitimate companies do. Upon canceling, customer service promised me a refund, which I never received. I also never received a box for that quarter. I just received a box for the second quarter, full of the worst items- and contacted customer service again and was again promised a refund. Again I did not receive the refund.

Desired outcome: Refund and never send me anything ever again

1 comment
F
4:10 pm

FabFitFun - My Box

I received an email from FabFitFun that if I reactivated my account with them I could customize my box & also receive $125.00 in extra goodies. So I paid $200.00 (they make you pay first) then went to pick my products & apparently it was too late to pick. (They failed to mention this part to me) So I paid $200 for stuff that I do not even want. When I called customer service they were HORRIBLE! I was bluntly told too bad and that there was nothing they could do about it. I feel totally scammed

Desired outcome: I would like to pick my items

2 comments
A
12:48 pm
FabFitFun has left an official reply on this complaint.

FabFitFun - I never actually submitted an order.

Back in the fall 2021 box I was going to order so I went through and chose items and extras to pay for and put card number in. However decided to wait and see if I remember wanted it due to financial issues. Then it was actually ordered automatically and sent. But I had already moved. Then there was another box sent to the address on file and I never received anything from these two boxes. So please refund all orders from 2021 and cancel subscription please and thank you.

Desired outcome: Please refund all orders in 2021 and cancel subscription.

4 comments

Hi Ms Woods.

Login to FABFITFUN to cancel your account. You're allowed to cancel anytime.

Any return authorization issued, in order to process a refund, would require the return of said merchandise.

T
Mar 04, 2022 3:28 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

just saw this review. mr.helpful that information is 100% unhelpful. if you read OP's post you will notice that when the 1st and 2nd box was sent they had already moved and do not have possession of the items in any way, shape, or form. they never ordered them ether. this is clearly a website glitch that caused a false order and should be addressed by the company.

10:31 am
FabFitFun has left an official reply on this complaint.

FabFitFun - Cancelled service, but was still charged.

I originally singed up in January 2021, but cancelled the Annual membership after my second fabfitfun box in the summer of 2021. Here it is Febuary 2022 and I am still being charged for another Annual membership. Why did I have to click through 5 "are you sure you want to cancel" buttons and still get charged? Why also was there was no reminder for said upcoming charges? There is no one who will answer my query, and no contact information listed on their website. The chat function is non existent because there is no one but the bot to talk to. Terrible customer service and 100% do not recommend this company.

Desired outcome: Would like to have a refund of said charges, and a response.

3 comments
S
Mar 18, 2022 11:55 pm

I've reached out to customer service on my issue, disputed with my bank as well as reported the unauthorized/fraud transaction with the FTC and I recommend you do the same.

Similar to a lot of the comments here, I renewed for my box, realized I can no longer customize my box despite every marketing material suggesting that I can. I received a cancelation confirmation then the box was processed a day later. The customer service said that I can receive 50% of a refund if I ship the box back on my own expense and once they receive any tracking information.

TL:DR : cancelation confirmed on 3/12, a box was processed on 3/13 then the company refuses to refund for their mistake

9:09 am

FabFitFun - Fab fit fun products and customer service

No one at your company has responded to me or helped me. this is the worst customer service of any company I've ever been affiliated with. It's disrespectful and rude to ignore Loyal customers. I was corresponding with Heather and she has ignored me over a week! I've had broken and expired items and I am furious. I WANT A $30 REFUND TO MY CREDIT CARD PLEASE AND THEN CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP IMMEDIATELY!

Someone please respond to this email immediately as I have been ignore for over week now

D
1:53 pm

FabFitFun - Fall box

I am filing this complaint because 2 items was not in my box ; Rodial Pink Eye Lifting Serum and the Cali Cosmetics Bath Gel. I paid for the items I just want to make sure I receive the items. I feel that I have problems with my items that I order, I pay seasonal and even though I am "paying more" for my box, I feel like I get treated differently and that should not be the case. I can't afford to pay that much money up front. My daughter (whom I got to join and she paid for the year up front, which I never got credit for) She got samples and I never get samples. WHY? Like I said I'm paying MORE and 2 of my items were not in the box let alone having any samples.

Desired outcome: Get the items that I paid for

FabFitFun - Overdrafting my account

You recently drafted my account for $189 this is Letitia Wallace and I had the initial box for $39.99 sent to my daughter Alyssa Windsor in Casselberry Florida now you've come back and drafted my account for $189 and I now have no grocery money I need you to replace that money I have canceled my subscription please replace the money back into my account how will I eat and feed my children?!
Please please return my funds. Thank you
Leticia Wallace/Alyssa Windsor

Desired outcome: REFUND MY ACCOUNT PLEASE

12:53 pm

FabFitFun - Charged me over 270$ for no service rendered

I am an annual member and was billed on may 12 and a manager said they completely forgot about my box, he was going to look into it and never called back and still after calling, waiting hours on the phone to be hung up on because customer service is just a bunch of liars that don't want to do there jobs and why try and help a devoted customer ? This happed back in winter and they said it will never happen again and I still never received my mystery bundle but after three months I was exhausted and they finally shipped my 550$ order, now this time I spend 300$ i again don't get to enjoy my summer box as it will probably never arrive since my one person at this unethical company will just HELP ME ! Not one ! I want to scream at this point second time I am treated like this.

Desired outcome: !

L
10:23 am

FabFitFun - Annual membership - unfullfilled

Dec. 1 2020 I purchased the annual membership for my daughter as a Christmas gift. Her confirmation letter said it would be $179. My checking account was charged $246.47. I filed a dispute with my bank, and FFF refunded $14.04. She was sent the Winter box, and the special box that was a gift for signing up for the annual membership. SHE HAS NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING SINCE! I tried to get my money back from the bank, but they said your claims department denied it because it is beyond the 65 day legal period. If the boxes are supposed to be quarterly boxes, there is no way anyone could file a claim, because they wouldn't be expecting another box until after the 65 days. I want something done to resolve this situation before I pursue legal action, along with internet postings of this scam.

Desired outcome: Refund of my money, or the shipment of the 3 additional boxes I paid for

12:17 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I chatted with customer support because an item is missing from my box. It was not an add-on; it was supposed to be in my Spring 2021 box. This customer service agent Icah C. says, "As I checked, I can confirm that the Joy Dravecky Adjustable Chloe Ring is included in your Add-ons items and will be ship together with your Spring 2021 box." What? It's not...

1:03 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am complaining about box add ons and me not receiving them or my style box that I payed the 20 styling fee. Or how invoices look dubed for instance I payed for marshmallow blanket then there a crs order the same day for 0 $ but funny because I only remember ordering one receiving one. I am a yearly active member Also I can't log into my...

11:50 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was charged 190.78 in october and never heard from the company again or received anything (not even a confirmation email) from them. When I login to the website, none of the links work. I've been contacting customer service for 2 weeks now. First, they will not answer my simple questions - 1. Why was I not given the opportunity to customize my box (which...

10:05 am

FabFitFun - Seasonal box delivery

My credit card was charged in August 27th 2020 for a fall seasonal box. It is now September 30th and we still have not received the box. The first box they said they shipped shows a tracking of being stuck in Clinton pa. After it sat there for over a week I contacted FabFitFun fun. You said they would be sending a replacement. I now see that the shipping label was printed for the new box 5 days ago but there has been no movement of the package. I called customer service. After being disconnected 5 different times before my call actually went through to an agent I was told to be be "patient" the package is not lost and will come within another 2 weeks. This agent was not only extremely rude, but also sat in silence to my questions/requests regarding expedited shipping or a refund. and then hung up on me. You have had my money for a month I want our merchandise or a refund! Terrible terrible service.

N
6:00 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

After Amir for no reason what so ever cancelled my subscription then I called and spoke with Valerie, who then corrected Amirs mistake and though emails, took my order for the Fall box cause she couldn't take it over the phone, What arrived was some poorly scrapped together junk from past seasons !!! I am so mad!!! how dare you send me that generic ass box...

2:25 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This company charged my MasterCard $1500 US and what did they send me .. nothing ... supervisor explains that 8 other boxes sent to my address and that this was a mistake and I would be credited the full amount including the year before. This is how misleading they are.. if you received an email and just out hearts on the ones you would like to save and...

6:30 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

was excited to try this service and received a $200 gift code for Xmas. a 1 year subscription was $179.99. When trying to use the code online, I was asked to enter credit card information. I didn't want to enter my cc since I had more than enough gift money to cover the year, but I was unable to process the transaction without it. So I called the customer...

10:54 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am missing the following items from the December 5, 2019-Black Friday - Cyber Monday 2019: ISH Nail File Trio 1 $5.00 and the ISH Smoky Duo1$10.00. I have also NOT received anything from the Invoice #21192601 Invoice Date: November 29, 2019 Fall sale. Most of the items I ordered were to be Christmas gifts. Please don't give me the same run around as last...

7:51 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I never signed up for this service. I only filled out the questionnaire & was charged $20 for the service. I emailed & immediately got a refund & cancellation of the box. Well, a month later I get an email saying my box is shipping. I emailed again, c/s responded right away & said not to worry, I won't be charged. Well, $190 charge later & several emails to c/s & no response. I Am. Pissed.

3:23 pm

FabFitFun - fall box.

I finally got my fall box that was shipped on September 5. It's Now September 21. I had to go to the post office to pick it up even though I have had boxes delivered here before. My address was not correct on the label.
I was excited to try my Amika ceramic styler, unfortunately I didn't get one even though I had picked it! Instead I got the mystery pick which was another foot treatment and cleanser.😡
I want to cancel my subscription.

Coleen Jensen