Explore Tripthey cancelled my flight!

H

I have booked a flight via ExploreTrip and everything seemed fine. They took my money and I received all the necessary information. I was preparing for my trip and the last moment I decided to check my bank statement and found out that some extra money appeared on my account! I contacted ExploreTrip and was told that my booking was cancelled!! They never bothered to contact me and I had no idea that even happened! I already booked a hotel in London but I had no plane ticket!! These guys ruined my entire vacation!! I'm glad that they returned my money, but still! Never again!!