Experianunauthorized charges to my checking account

B

I Kylor Baker, received a bank notice of my account being in the negative I went to talk to someone at the bank who could explain what had happened. I was told that there were charges on my account, when I examine them it was from Experian, starting back from January 2017 to June. I was given the number to call, I spoke to a man, whom did refund the month of June. He also said that I was to go online to customerbillingexperian and do application to receive the rest of the refund. In which I did so, but I could not locate any form. I have called back, now to hear that my money will not be refunded. I would like to get this resolved, I have not signed up for program and nor do I want it. And the supervisor Demaura was very rude!
Kylor Baker