Experian/macy's — application for macy's card
I applied to Macy's for a Macy's card to get the latest offers.
I have no debt or mortgage.
I am a british citizen and visit here for up to 6 months a year.
I own my own home here and in UK.
My application was rejected on the basis of Insufficient information on file.
I phoned to request my report as stated in the experian letter.
I can not speak with anyone and Experian refuse to process my application without a social security number.
Try this lot for a put off without a security number they just disconnect you if the answer cannot be found automatically [protected].
I think that insufficient information should be a good indication of credit worthiness. I have no intention of using a credit card without the instant payoff option.
Experian Eat this
More Experian/macy's Complaints & Reviews
- Info Experian Direct - charging acct and now acct bounced due to the charge. no permission to charge acct.
- Info Experian Direct.com - charges to credit card
- Experian - $19.95 debit appears for no reason!
- Experian - Creditreport Infoexd.com - Auto CC billing
- Cic Experian - Scam-bad customer service, unauthorized charges!
- Experian Freecredrpt Infofcr.com CA - Money
- Experian Information Solutions - unauthorized credit report freeze. problems logging in
- Experian / Cic Triple Advantage - Unauthorized charges
- Experian/credit Bureau - No phone access to customer service
- Experian - Member service and dispute department