Expedia — worst of all, very rude customer service people!
I have recently booked a vacation with expedia. Ca to disney world, figuring that I got a good deal and how hard could it be? Boy was I wrong!! There have been nothing but miscommunication, delayed responses and worst of all very rude customer service people. I have been treated and spoken to by a "customer service person" like I did not have any comprehension of the english language and helping me was a waste of her time. I have lodged an e-mail complaint and have spoken to a manager, only to hear nothing... Not even a sorry.
I have been told different things about my package, i. E... Yes, I have the park passes included, no, you do not. And when you e-mail then about a problem do not be in a hurry to hear back from them if you ever do. It is not that I am a picky person, nor do I need to be coddled, but I don't wish for anything to go wrong with my $4,000.00, week vacation either.
So my advice, be very cautious when booking with expedia... I will never do it again.
More Expedia Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - non refundable
- Ebookers - avoid! avoid! avoid!!!
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver&
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam
- Expedia - attempt to commit fraud!
- Expedia - refund itinerary # 7343531174502
- Expedia - expedia.com. sg ignores their own refund policy and cheats its customers
- Expedia - Unhelpfully helpful.
- Expedia - canceled flight
- Expedia - illegal business practices