Menu
CB Clothing Accessories Evry Jewels 6801 Route Transcanadienne Door 5, Pointe-Claire, QC, H9R 5J2, CA
Evry Jewels company logo
Evry Jewels
reviews & complaints
Evry Jewels company logo

Evry Jewels

6801 Route Transcanadienne Door 5, Pointe-Claire, QC, H9R 5J2, CA
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Working hours
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
ComplaintsBoard
S
11:05 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Evry Jewels - Payment taken but no order received

I placed my order on the 27th of November, 2023, and today, December 6, I have yet to see my order being put together or shipped. It explains to me that it’s unfulfilled and due to their policies I cannot get a refund, cancellation or anything as that. I’ve contacted many times via email and nobody has replied. I’ve emailed and suggested that I can just get a cancellation and my payment back since I have not received any products or if they can please hurry up and ship my products since I’ve already paid in full. i’m very frustrated since I have ordered from this company before and have not had any problems. I rarely have problems with any companies so this being a very cheap and as I thought, reliable company is very upsetting to me. I am a broke college student who does not have time for my money to be stolen from a company who has a big platform. If my stuff is not shipped, or at least packaged within a week, I will be filing a complaint and I will be putting all over social media how horrible this company is. I am not a mean person in anyway, but I do not play around when it comes with my money and I would like my money back or I would like my products that I asked for. If something is out of stock as it says could happen, that’s fine but then just let me know so I can either place a new order or get it replaced with something or at least expect it to be back soon enough and I’ll still get my products.

Claimed loss: $13.55 USD

Desired outcome: Refund on my money

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Evry Jewels representatives only. If you are affiliated with Evry Jewels, please claim your business to access these details.

Read full review of Evry Jewels and 1 comment