EVO SalesHorrible company

W Review updated:

I bought a scooter from EVO in February. The scooter came damaged and when I tried to collect the $214 to fix the damage (the estimate was given to me by EVO) I was told by the shipping company they wouldn't pay it. EVO also refused to pay the cost to fix the damage despite their policy of insuring all shipments. When I complained to EVO they told me that they "sell 14 of these bikes a month, so business is good" and they didn't care if I was unhappy or if they were breaking their contract. The insurance company told me that I could try to sue them for the money, which I would do if they weren't in Texas and I wasn't in Georgia. You've got to be kidding me! In addition to the horrible and (isn't it illegal to not honor contractual agreements?) rude customer service from both EVO and the shipping company, ODFL (Old Dominion) the bike was not easy to assemble and I was supposed to add acid to the battery to get it to run! Don't ever ever ever even think of buying from these guys! Buy locally from someone you can go back to personally if there's a problem with the bike. I've had been trying to get reimbursed for parts that were damaged on arrival for almost six months!!! Horrible company! The worse internet sales experience I've ever had.

More EVO Sales Complaints & Reviews

• L
      Dec 12, 2008
    EVO Sales - Fraud and scam
    EVO Sales
    evosales.com

I ordered a scooter from EVO Sales and I have called, emailed and still no reply to anything. I'm starting to wonder if I've been ripped off.

• H
      Dec 27, 2010

Howard had a similar issue, maybe you could check with him to see how he was able to resolve it-