Everest College — Corrupt Business Practices
I worked for Everest College Hamilton Mountain Campus under the campus president Connie Greubel for many years. Even when it was known as CDI College, before the name change.
I finally left because I was no longer able to deal with the internal business practices.
This is a warning and notice to all previous students of the Hamilton Campus Mountain and Downtown under Connie. She used to have instructors adjust marks after the student had failed a test or course. So the student might have been kicked out, dropped or even received a lower grade. But the internal records show that the students had all their marks in the 90% range or higher. This is how she won employee of the year with Corinthian College. Her right hand Darlene Tenbroeck was involved, covering up so that the audits, which were coplete shams, showed a glowing report for the school. Meanhile, the student was either dropped or graduated with a lower mark.
If you are a previous grad from either of these 2 campus locations, CALL
More Everest College Complaints & Reviews
- Everest College - Scam and cheating
- Everest College - Awful school
- Everest College - TV ads
- Everest College - BAD SCHOOL
- Everest College - false advertising
- Everest Collage - VERY BAD SCHOOL
- Everest College - jobs
- Everest College - Fraud
- Everest College Ma Program - Misleading information
- Everest College Tv Commercials - Insulting, Rude, Loud unprofessional ADS