Everdry Waterproofing of Upstate New YorkRecognition

J

I know that people like to copmplain about companies, but never really recognize a job well done. I recentley bought a house with the Everdry system installed in the basement. What a wonderful system! I didn't know a basement could be this dry! I was able to finish my basement and now have doubled my living space. I was even able to make a play room for my children without worrying about water, mold or the air quailty. And their work is backed by a guarentee! I don't expect to ever need service, but if I do, all I have to do is call. The staff have been so friendly, explaining what the system does and how it works. They even stopped out to do a inspection, just to make sure everything is working as it should. I cannot say enough of this company. After living in a house with a musty smell and water in the basement, I cannot tell you what a relief it is to not worry. To sleep through the night, knowing my belongings in the basement are safe and free of damage. I just wanted to let you know there are people who appreciate a job well done.

• Ju
    Julie Nov 24, 2008

I know a lot of people like to complain about compaines, but never really recognize a job well done. I recently purchased a home with the Everdry system in the basement. What a wonderful system, I never have seen a drier basement. My husband and I were able to finish the basement, double our living space and create a play area for our children. I no longer need to worry about water, mold or having a musty smell in my house. Once I purchased my house, I contacted Everdry to "check up" on their system. They sent a representative out to check the system making sure everything was working properly, and it was. And their system is backed by a guarentee. i don't expect to ever need it, but if I do it's there. Way to go Everdry, Keep up the good work.

• Pr
    Private30 Jan 06, 2010

This is honestly the worst company to work for. They repeatedly put down their employees. They use a "scare tactic" to generate sales. They prey on older people who don't know any better. Customers STAY FAR FAR AWAY someone else can do it cheaper and give you better customer service.

• Pa
    Patty Kay Feb 13, 2019

I recently had a issue with my battery back up system. I called and the very next day they sent me Jerry. He was very efficient and courteous and the issue was resolved in no time. This company stands by its guarantee along with great customer service.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices