Everdry Waterproofing / Everdry Marketing and Management Logo

Everdry Waterproofing / Everdry Marketing and Management

Having problems with Everdry Waterproofing / Everdry Marketing and Management?

+1 800 383 7379 (Customer Service)
+1 678 741 2900 (Atlanta, GA)
+1 630 769 9300 (Chicago, IL)
+1 260 493 4100 (Northern Indiana)
+1 574 272 3788 (Michiana, IN)
+1 586 698 3030 (Southeastern Michigan)
+1 616 406 0808 (Greater Grand Rapids, MI)
+1 989 249 8166 (Saginaw, MI)
+1 585 247 7692 (Upstate New York)
+1 614 850 5600 (Columbus, OH)
+1 513 874 7200 (Cincinnati, OH)
+1 419 841 6055 (Toledo, OH)
+1 724 538 3898 (Pittsburgh, PA)
+1 262 650 1006 (Southeastern Wisconsin)
4647 W Cleveland Rd
South Bend, Indiana

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Everdry Waterproofing / Everdry Marketing and Management.

Complaints & Reviews

Everdry Waterproofing / Everdry Marketing and ManagementPoor service

I had my basement waterproofed 11 years ago. They did a decent job, and they were pretty fast originally. When I've had a sump pump go out or something small, they're pretty quick to come out and give me a new one. Other times when I've needed bigger work, they have been really slow to come out and do the work. Recently I went under contract to sell the house, and the day of closing the buyer did a walkthrough and to all of our surprise, there was water in the basement. We called Everdry multiple times to get them to finally come out 2 weeks later to do a quick look. They told me what they had to do in order to fix it, which they said could be done in 1 day. I had to call in and schedule an appointment. For 1 week, I called multiple times per day trying to get them to give me an appointment to get the work done. Finally a week later, they told me they'd come out more than 2 months later!!! Super frustrating!!! I'm under contract to buy a house, I've got a buyer for my house. I can't close on my house, so I'm going to lose that, and my buyer does not want to wait for 2 months to see if Everdry will do the work right. Since I have to gut a bathroom and tear out most of the walls in the basement in order for them to redo the work, I've got some real big expenses, a 2+ month delay and I'm going to lose my buyer and lose the house I want to buy! Disaster!!! If they could come out and do it right away, we would still have the expense of rebuilding our basement, but at least I could keep my house and buyer. I can't get them to understand the extreme importance here. It seems they don't really care.

Everdry Waterproofing — Sub-Par repairs on damage done during work process

In August 2014, I among a lot of Detroit residents experienced flooding in our homes. As a result I contacted...

Everdry Waterproofing System not installed properly

In 1997 they sold me a waterproofing system, consisting of tiling my house and installing a sump pump. I have a patio in the back that is a bit low. The tile starts at the back corner of the patio, and I was told that any excess water on the patio would just "go into the tile". I was naive. I didn't get other estimates. Everdry WAY overcharges. You can post a bid on Craigslist and get five or six or seven contractors out to your house to discuss things. DO THIS. After several years of stress at a sump well running like the Mississippi during heavy rain I contacted a man I found on Craigslist who had just quit Everdry to go out on his own.
    I wanted him to tile my patio better, hoping this would improve things. He did that, and then started questioning me about my situation. He told me it should NEVER have been done like that. He said there should have been a check valve installed in the tile in that corner that would prevent runoff from going into my sump. The upper tile is not supposed to act as a drainage tile for my patio.
    I would ask technicians out to replace a sump pump about my excessive water and they would say nothing. My new contractor said there should have been a tile installed around the patio and out to the creek to discharge this patio water.
    Everydry is coming to day. We'll see if they make this right or I am suing.

• Ca
        Cassandra11 Jul 31, 2013

A statute of limitations is for a crime like a felony not for consumer protection.

• Su
        Subdermal Mar 12, 2015

Really? Craigslist for reputable contractors?

:lol:

Hey: the best place to get candy is that dilapidated looking blue van on the corner too.

Moral: do not automatically think that because a competitor to a company (PARTICULARLY a former employee with an axe to grind??!?) calls that company 'overpriced' that they actually are overpriced. Perhaps you should engage in some intelligence and actually determine if what they're offering for cheap actually is solving the problem regarding WHY the foundation is allowing the water through it, or wasting your money in an futile effort to simply make it "less wet" around your house.

HINT: A basement doesn't leak because there is water outside, just like a roof doesn't leak just because it rained hard. A sound basement will repel water, regardless of where it originates. Make sense?

Everdry Waterproofing Comment

Sometime ago when the basement was continually getting wet, I was at a loss. Where to go, who to call.
      I called several basement contractors and one company stood out, Everdry! Their repair suggestion and price was, well, better.
      Everdry was hired, myself knowing nearly nothing about residential construction. I was surprised with the simplicity of the explanation and Andy’s efforts to keep me informed.
      The work was done and completed to (even greater than) my satisfaction.
      I will not only refer Everdry but would actually pitch them to people when I find out they need basement repair.
      E.H.
      Milwaukee

Everdry WisconsinThe opposite of...

To Everdry,
        Bill was the first contact I had with your company. Bill did a good job of explaining how the waterproofing is done and the choices offered by your company.
        In March, the men came to start the work. Ben explained everything that would be done. I was very impressed with the efficiency of the workers and how well they all worked together.
        As the work was in progress, Ben showed me what was being done to give me a better understanding of the waterproofing job.
        I chose the Multi-Step system with the lifetime service agreement. I am very pleased Everdry did the work on my home. They pride themselves on leaving the house clean after the job, which I especially appreciated.
        Sincerely,
        A.P.
        Greendale

Everdry Waterproofing — Cheated me out of product & mislead me

In July 2010 i contacted Everdry. A rep named Jim came to my house and sold me and my husband basement...

Everdry Waterproofing — Still leaks

We had our basement "waterproofed" by Everydry 14 year ago and it STILL leaks! We have called numerous time...

Everdry Waterproofing Everdry Waterproofing - Complaints

My Choice Is EVERDRY BASEMENT WATERPROOFING! My grandfather got water in his basement for a year or so, and he wanted to get estimates and see exactly what it would take and how much it would cost. We had Permaseal, US Waterproofing, Safeguard, & Everdry Waterproofing out for estimates. My grandfather really didnt like any of the solutions except for Everdry's. They were more expensive, but more knowledgable and the solutions worked. It has been 7 years now, and not a leak ever since. Now, I have a house of my own, and my first and only call was Everdry Basement Waterproofing. The price might be more, but it is worth it 100%. My house is my largest investment!

• Bo
              BoothMaritza Oct 05, 2011

my best friend's mom makes $77 an hour on the computer. She has been out of job for 9 months but last month her check was $7487 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read about it here CalmCash. com

• Mf
              mflynn227 Jan 10, 2014

JGotti,
              Wow! Great to read! On a site called "Complaintsboard", to find a positive review…well, it is a great way to start my Friday. I'm glad we could help your grandfather. I know not everyone loves to go through the educational aspect of our inspections, but it really does show what's going on, why the issue is occurring, and what all can be done. In the end, a knowledgable homeowner is better off.

Keep in mind that your grandfather has a warranty for the life of his home…transferrable to whomever owns the home. Give us a call if anything coms up.

Yours,
              Matthew Flynn
              General Manager
              Everdry Waterproofing
              Waukesha, WI

EverDryNot Very Honest

Our experience with Everdry started back in late July when a door to door salesperson came to our house wondering if we wanted someone to inspect our foundation for free with no strings attached. This guy, Stuart Mutzfeld, came out and inspected our foundation then proceeded to hard sell us for 4 hrs. on their line of waterproofing product. I did not have a job at the time and we were not sure if we would be able to afford there services, so we asked for some time to think about it. They had a form that they told us would hold the price they offered us but would not bind us to any services for 3 days. 2 days later we decided we did not want the service and declined it. Stuart came back to our house under the guise of needing to be there in person to cancel the deal and when he showed up he had another salesperson, Mike, with him and they proceeded to hard sell us again. Again we thought about it for a day and called the next day and declined the service. We thought this was the end of it. A couple of months later a sales man called from Everdry to try to get us to commit but I declined and told him we did not feel comfortable with there hard selling tactics, he did not even mention they still had us on some list to have the work done. Time passed again and in December they called us to tell us it was time to do the work, a little annoyed by this time we told them to please stop calling us and take us off any list they may have. A few days later we got a bill for $3, 795 for services and/or supplies that never happened and we didn't want. I went in to talk to them and all they had to say were lies about what was said and the verbal deal their salesman offered us. They prey on your fears and scare you into contracts that, even if they are legal, are not moral the way they handle the sales. If they come to your door do not let them in and by all means do not sign anything, even if they say it is safe and unbinding.

• Hk
                hk0360 Dec 02, 2011

Something seems fishy about this comment...

• Jh
                jhust1212 Dec 07, 2011

I see we've got some mature feedback here!

I've actually seen this exact same post on [redacted], and the AUTHOR of THIS EXACT POST, said it was a misunderstanding, and that everything was resolved, and that Everdry was a reputable company. Sounds like hk is right... @toads @ragon @ann. Certainly do your research before hiring a company and get all the facts, but I'm talking from experience, Everdry has been a great company to work with.

Mary 1951 Jul 13, 2018

I have had a horrible experience with Everdry!! I am a 67 year old woman trying to make it on my own. I told the salesman that I was hearing something in my walls. He assured me that their service would take care of the problem. After having paid my down payment it took forever for them to come and do the job. They came and made a total mess. Mud everywhere...my door, my doormat, my siding, my walls. In the back of my house in a certain spot use to be rock, not anymore. I was charged $16, 000 and I still have something in my walls and the rock has never been replaced!! I have called them numerous times with no results. I would never recommend them!! I feel like I have totally been taken advantage of!!

Everdry Waterproofing Bad Company

Everdry waterproofing was hired to do waterproofing in my home about 15 years ago and with in 2 years my basement was wetter then it ever had been. We spent over $10, 000 to waterproof the basement, to this day I get water all over the basement that makes it so I can not use it for what I want to use it.They did such a bad job I would never and have not told anyone who wanted to get their basement waterproof to use them. I have told friends and family NOT to use this company.To this day I get a lot of water and I don't have the money to get the job done right. I should have done more checking on companys, !

• Ke
                  Kevin Edward May 22, 2018

I also had Everdry install a waterproof system around 14 years ago. My basement floor is always damp, I had Everdry back out to inspect the basement, I was told my gutters may need to be cleaned, the gutters are free of any debris and no restrictions in the downspouts. I was also told the waterproofing system I was sold or the one that was installed was the incorrect system for my damp basement floor, the walls are always dry, it is the basement floor that is the issue. After making many calls, I got no action from Everdry just excuses!!!

In conclusion, if anyone has had great results that is great! and to those who are in search of a waterproofing system, good luck with your choice of waterproofing companies.

Southeast Ohio

Everdry Waterproofing Bad service

Three neighbors called to ask this company to NOT leave their blue, 6" x 12" advertising cards in the doors, hanging from door knobs. Homes which are unoccupied for various reasons, e.g. vacations, foreclosure, hospitalizations, etc. are targeted by these blue cards by criminals. This company left cards both prior to, and immediately after the Christmas holiday. They refuse to help. We've suggested using postcards and the postal system as a more efficient and less expensive alternative, yet they REFUSE to help us out. I can not imagine using this company just out of the disrespect they exhibit, let alone the absence of good, common sense!

EverDryBad experience

Horrible experience with everdry, will never recommened them to anyone! Very pushy salesmen and mislead us to what was covered by their warranty. Estimate was supposed to take 2 hrs...salesman was at our home for 4. We contacted the main office just to make sure what the salesmen said was legitamite...of course it was not. Very dissappointed with the company. Owner did call an apologize though and the home office had coustomer service. That was the only good thing.

Everdry Waterproofing Terrible Company

To anyone reading this: whatever you do, DO NOT ever even consider hiring Everdry to do your basement waterproofing. This is a company that charges an astronomical amount of money but your basement just keeps filling with water. We had our basement done 5 years ago, and there have been problems since the very beginning. The people they send out don't know what they're doing. They don't fix anything. And when you're knee-deep in water and call the company, they aren't available, and they just don't care. We have nicknamed them "Neverdry". Save yourself a lot of money and a lot of headaches. Everydry does shoddy work and is a bad company.

• Ae
                        aero1350 Jul 08, 2011

I totally agree. They also are irresponsible with paperwork and "loose" documentation with information like your social, address, name, drivers license number, etc.

Everdry Waterproofing — SHODDY WORK

THE COMPANY WAS HIRED FOR MOLD REMOVAL . THE SALESMAN MADE A CONTRACT WITH A 83 YEAR OLD FEMALE WHO IS...

Ellwood City

Everdry waukesha wis — selling practices

My 80 year old parents received a cold call stating that a man would be in the area for a free inspection of...

EverDryLies

Our experience with Everdry started back in late July when a door to door salesperson came to our house wondering if we wanted someone to inspect our foundation for free with no strings attached. This guy, Stuart Mutzfeld, came out and inspected our foundation then proceeded to hard sell us for 4 hrs. on their line of waterproofing product. I did not have a job at the time and we were not sure if we would be able to afford there services, so we asked for some time to think about it. They had a form that they told us would hold the price they offered us but would not bind us to any services for 3 days. 2 days later we decided we did not want the service and declined it. Stuart came back to our house under the guise of needing to be there in person to cancel the deal and when he showed up he had another salesperson with him and they proceeded to hard sell us again. Again we thought about it for a day and called the next day and declined the service. We thought this was the end of it. A couple of months later a sales man called from Everdry to try to rejoin but I declined and told him we did not feel comfortable with there hard selling tactics, he did not even mention they still had us on some list to have the work done. Time passed again and in December they called us to tell us it was time to do the work, a little annoyed by this time we told them to please stop calling us and take us off any list they may have. A few days later we got a bill for $3, 795 for services and/or supplies that never happened. I went in to talk to them and all they had to say were lies about what was said and the verbal deal their salesman offered us. If they come to your door do not let them in and by all means do not sign anything, even if they say it is safe and unbinding.

Everdry Waterproofing of Upstate New York — Recognition

I know that people like to copmplain about companies, but never really recognize a job well done. I recentley...