Everbuying.comThis company needs to be closed down

K

I ordered a Tablet for my hubby in Oct 2012 and had no idea that the company was located in China until after I had paid for it. I used my Paypal card as I usually do and since it was coming from China I decided to call Paypal to see if this company was good to deal with. Paypal said yes they are legite and alot of people buy from them.

It took about 2 weeks to get the Tablet and at 1st it worked fine but 2 weeks later the screen on the Tablet stopped coming on. I then filed a claim with Paypal so I could get a Refund, well a few weeks went by and I was told that in order to get my money back I had to pay to ship it back to China. I payed $23.00 to ship it back and Everbuying received the item back on Jan 5th so I informed Paypal of this and they will not refund my $89.56 until Everbuying tells them they received the Tablet back.

My claim has now been closed and I am on my own to get my money back, I have contacted Everbuying numerous times via there support ticket page on there website as well as by personal email. They keep telling me that they submitted the payment through Paypal and to ask them about my Refund. Everbuying is not submitting anything because they have no intentions on refunding my money. I have filed a complaint with the BBB for China as well as a claim with the postal service. I have not been refunded yet and have no idea how or if I will get my money back.

I want people to know just how shady this company Everbuying is, There facebook page has tons of complaints from customers that are either due a Refund or have not received there item or it is damaged. This company needs to be closed down.

• My
    mythought00 May 16, 2013

Karden,
    It was very stupid for you to used PayPal in the first place. Only uneducated people will used PayPal.

• Sh
    ShirleyCheun May 16, 2013

Yes agree on that as recently i experienced the same thing. Thank god i fought for a refund early and got it. But their customer service was very nasty and don't know what they are talking about. It's waste of time. I am glad people post their experience on internet as a warning so lesser people will suffer.