The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Esurance Insurance Services — Took money without permission
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I used Esurance for 6 months no problems. Then 1 month before my insurance policy expired I got an email telling me my insurance is about to expire and to renew. I had 1 month left so I figured I will have money in a week when I get paid. Two days after I got that email I got one that said thanks for renewing your policy with us you can print your cards now. I was furious. I checked my bank account and sure enough I was going to be -$60 at the end of the day. How do you take money without permission? Esurance is a THIEF!!! company. Do not do business with them!!! I called to ask them what the h#$%@ is going on and they got the nerve to tell me that I have to cancel my account to get back my money minus $50 cancelation fee. I get to pay them $50 for thieving my money from my bank without my permission. Now it has been 3 days and guess what I still have not got my money back from the thieves. Do not do business with them they are nothing but a criminal company and I will never do business with them again. I will get my Debit card changed too because I do not trust them at all.
More Esurance Insurance Services Complaints & Reviews
- Esurance - Charging to cancel policy!
- Esurance - Esurance - is a rip-off insurance company!
- Esurance - They screwed me
- Esurance - They suck and I lost 7 grand
- Esurance - Fraud and cheating company!
- Esurance Auto Insurance - Rental car coverage
- Essurance - Fraud
- Esurance - nonresponsive to customers
- Esurance - Auto Insurance
- Esurance - Avoid this company