EsuranceEsurance Sucks!

I had insurance through Esurance and I had nothing but problems ranging from false information, bad customer service, reps hanging up on my husband and I and over charging. And to add to that they are the ONLY company that I've called that charge for cancelation. It's simple if you want headaches, migranes and stress filled conversation with an idiot that doesn't seem to respect you then go with Esurance. If you want easy and affordable auto insurance quotes and policies I would suggest AAA, Progressive or Statefarm. They all treated my husband and I with respect, patience in choosing and information in my language.

• Ry
    Ryan001 May 02, 2012

I agree. Allstate bought this little crap company and they just got worse. New policies just informed me I am no longer a valued customer. Because I changed vehicles 7 times in the past 4 years they claim I was a business and had to seek out a commercial account elsewhere. 7 vehicles in 4 years to me isnt much but they said I would have to get insurance elsewhere no matter what. So in two months I get the boot! Not even a motorcycle would be insurable. WTF. I am very glad to give my business to another company who wants, appreciates, and needs one customer at a time. Esurance doesnt! I'll never look back with anything good to say about this smarta-- bunch of goofs.

fywajon Dec 18, 2013

lol esurance does suck, I'm a policy holder with them for 2 years. i called them up saying that my rates were getting too high and that 4autoinsurancequote.com was offering me premiums at just $25/month and that I might switch. instead of matching their competitor like a reputable company, esurance just threatened to sue me if i switched. wtf?

fywajon Dec 21, 2013

I've been a customer of esurance for like 3 years, so I never expected to be treated this way. Whatever happened to the old adage "the customer is always right?"

Anyways, I've been thinking about switching auto insurers for a while now do to rate hikes.

My premiums kept going up, so I called a esurance agent up to complain. after telling him that I got cheaper rates (nearly twice as cheap) from autoinsuranceape.com and said I was thinking about leaving esurance, the agent THREATENED TO SUE ME if I cancelled my esurance policy. wtf?

is that anyway to treat your loyal customers? needless to say, I cancelled my policy the next day

cure.com
    insurancequotes.com
    autoinsuranceape.com

all better than esurance!

fywajon Dec 21, 2013

use a good insurance company next time

quotewizard.com
    insurancequotes.com
    carinsurancecalculator.info

fywajon Dec 21, 2013

I had insurance through Esurance and I had nothing but problems ranging from false information, bad customer service, reps hanging up on my husband and I and over charging. And to add to that they are the ONLY company that I've called that charge for cancelation. It's simple if you want headaches, migranes and stress filled conversation with an idiot that doesn't seem to respect you then go with Esurance. If you want easy and affordable auto insurance quotes and policies I would suggest quotewizard.com, insurancequotes.com or cure.com. They all treated my husband and I with respect, patience in choosing and information in my language.