Essence of Arganunauthorized credit card charges

Y Nov 28, 2018

To whom it may concern.

Firstly, I would like to start off by thanking you for sending me my trial bottle of Essence Of Argan oil that I purchased from your website on 11th November 2018 for the amount of €9.21, that I agreed and was taken from my account on 12th November 2018.

Now this is where my problem arises. On the 26th November you also took €110.94 from my account. I did not authorise you to take this payment from my account, it seems you have sneakily and underhandly signed me up for a subscription that I did not agree to, so you have therefore stolen €110.94 from my account. I am demanding that you reimburse my account for the €110.94 you stole from me. If the full amount is not refunded to my account within 10 days, I will be taking this matter further. I feel I have been scammed, I placed an order with you in good faith.

You have my bank details, as you were able to take the money, therefore you will be able to refund It to my account.

My order number was: 616972

angela321 Dec 12, 2018

They've done the exact same to me signed up get a free trial costs for €11. I'm living in Ireland the first bottle ended up costing me me €110.94 and then on the 23rd November another bottle arrived that I did not ask for and that cost me €118.43. Only realised this today when I got my credit card statement. I am livid they won't be getting away with this. I only ordered it in first place because it was a trial bottle.