Essence of Argan — unauthorized credit card charges
To whom it may concern.
Firstly, I would like to start off by thanking you for sending me my trial bottle of Essence Of Argan oil that I purchased from your website on 11th November 2018 for the amount of €9.21, that I agreed and was taken from my account on 12th November 2018.
Now this is where my problem arises. On the 26th November you also took €110.94 from my account. I did not authorise you to take this payment from my account, it seems you have sneakily and underhandly signed me up for a subscription that I did not agree to, so you have therefore stolen €110.94 from my account. I am demanding that you reimburse my account for the €110.94 you stole from me. If the full amount is not refunded to my account within 10 days, I will be taking this matter further. I feel I have been scammed, I placed an order with you in good faith.
You have my bank details, as you were able to take the money, therefore you will be able to refund It to my account.
My order number was: 616972
More Essence of Argan Complaints & Reviews
- Essence of Argan - argon oil free samples scam
- Essence of Argan - free trial
- Essence of Argan - unauthorized charges
- Essence of Argan - offered a free sample (plus shipping). now paying a monthly subscription that I did not knowingly agree to. i
- Lifestyle Ventures LLC dba Essence of Argan - scam
- Essence of Argan - argan oil trial
- EssenceOfArgan.com - false advertising
- Essence of Argan - Unauthorised transaction
- Essence of Argan - essence of argan, charged for product described as free trial
- Idrotherapy / Essence of Argan - unauthorized credit charges