EspeciallyYoursI will not be doing business with this company ever again!

F

I have ordered some tops from EspeciallyYours and they were too small, so I contacted the company and they said that I can send everything back and will be given a refund. I did as they said and later they contacted me and told that they donated everything since the clothing was damaged and refused to refund me! I asked for a manager and they said that manager was not available at the moment. They refused to give me my tops back or my money back! This is absolutely illegal! This place should be shut down!

• MsGao May 24, 2018

This company is one of the biggest scams in America. I'm surprised the Attorney General of Massachusetts hasn't shut them down!