Escort Babylonadvertising me on websites

L

My name is Lori Paterson and someone has made false ads about me. The ads contain my name phone number and area that i live in as well as photos of me and friends taken from my facebook page. These ada are all lies about me and arw creating problems in my personal and professional life. Take me odf of your web sitw as there are several of them or i will be more than happy to not only file a police report but also sue for slander publishing images without consent as well ad liability among others. Thank you for taking care of this issue rapidly. I will be checking this site to make sure it has been done.

advertising me on websites

• Bi
    bibboss45 Dec 12, 2019

You guys don't get it that site takes big kickbacks from the 90% o the scam ads onn there they could careless about real people actually trying to make money to support themselves or slandering others! The admin is a screwed up bunch of scammers themselves. The money they make is staggering from the scammers. Why do you think the scammers do not permit reviews, and why comments get deleted about scammers! The place is a [censored] house for stupid asian scammers!

• Sm
    Smilie500 Jan 24, 2018

I am also trying to file a complaint on this website for helping or allowing someone to use my name phone number and photos that I didn't give permission.this has caused many problems in my life including my relationship and losing my child over something I did not put up or allowed to be put up #[protected] I need help with getting this taken care. Of asap thank you

• Br
    Brae Jan 17, 2018

I strongly agree there has been pictures of me with panties and bra andd A don’t appreciate it at all I would like them to be deleted all of them NOW why am I on his website I didn’t do this who has access to this kind of Personal [censor] can we sue them for this!!!????

• Na
    Naiomi Disla Jan 17, 2018

My number [protected] pops up this is not me.someone created a fake page of me. Remove this emmidiatly. Says New York

• Ka
    Katamuse36 Jan 15, 2018

I would like to file a complaint to have my pictures off your site I have copied them on here. Or tried you need to call me I have someone putting them all over the internet and ITS NOT ME my name is Gwen Muse. [protected]

Comments
    Comments

• Le
    leslie49 Dec 17, 2017

They allowed big money37 to say leslie [protected] is police a robber and has hiv. Leslie does not have hiv. Shes not a robber or police. I believe he is involved with site. They also allow false reviews of providers.

• Pr
    Princessbdg Apr 04, 2018

@leslie49 yes they do hate it!

• Le
    leslie49 Dec 17, 2017

I agree totally i am leslie

• Ko
    Koollady Dec 13, 2017

Hi my name is nana. And I am having a problem with people leaving fake comments. Im tired of it. Its there anyway u can take these comments down.

• Xe
    Xena512 Feb 01, 2018

@Koollady I am having the same. Problem can u help me

• Mi
    Mistresslisa Nov 24, 2017

Take my photos and Num down immediately I did not authorize it nor am I a [censor] ESCORT. I shall gladly retain an attorney an Perdue your company for ruining my personal life and slander