Escort Babylonphone calls and messages

S

I have been getting phone calls and messages from different people because my number was posted on escort Babylon by someone I dont even know for the past hour. I did a research and saw the pictures that are there are not even familiar to me. All I want is my number taken out of that website because it's been put without my approval and this is something I dont even do.

• Ta
    Takeitoff Jul 22, 2019

I have been getting messages for days from “clients” of this site I just got my phone a month ago and I have a lot of people texting me because somebody I don’t even know put my number on there. I would really appreciate it if you could get my number off. I already reported the girl so hopefully they get it off.

• Je
    Jenbaby Jun 22, 2019

I have been getting phone calls and messages from different people because my number was posted on escort Babylon by someone I dont even know for the past day, I did a research and saw the pictures that are there are not even familiar to me. All I want is my number taken out of that website because it's been put without my approval and this is something I dont even do. My number is [protected]