Escort Babylonmy escort post that was stolen by this company

A Jul 26, 2019 Review updated:

I am ASHLEY! Escort Babylon has been stealing my Ad's from different sites that i have posted on. However, the Ad's YOU currently have are all OLD! How are clients supposed to submit an accurate review on me on old posts. And if you are trying to get business from my posted Ad's, WHY are none of my current pics listed on your site ? Also, you don't even have my correct phone number ! So if you don't have a current active phone number how are potential clients supposed to reach me ?
So if this information is not going to be updated then I want ALLLL MYYYY INFO taken down ASAP !

Thank you in advance for your help. I will be checking this site daily for the resolution of this issue. I also will NOT give my email because next you will be posting that on me.

Ashley
[protected]

• Bi
    bibboss45 Dec 12, 2019

It's impossible, I'm telling you they are not in this country and welcome scammers. They are no touchable by the US laws. These guys are getting paid to advertise scams, they do not care about problems about these. There is no contact page or a phone number or customer service. They are a bunch of scammers themselves. Or why would they allow so many fake ads in the first place. Because they are completely bogus and underhanded. If yoy try to oppose them they will just block your account or redirect your surfing or bar you from viewing comments or reviews!

• Te
    Temprst Oct 25, 2019

How Do you get your ad down they did the same thing to me they took my ads from back page and the pictures are all old and I No longer I’m in this line of work they have 68 pictures of me I want them down they have me on escort Babylon list crawlers Melfi their whole entire site has me did you figure out how you got your head down or how you can get it down

Jordan17 Aug 05, 2019

They did the same thing to me.