Escort Babylondefamation of character - cyberbullying

A Sep 01, 2019

Some cruel person that obviously got mad at me posted a review on june 1 falsely stating that I have hiv/aids etc.. This is not true it's [censored] and just plain cruel and mean and effects my business... I have contacted via email or reporting the comment and many others have as well and nothing has been done. I hate this [censored]ing site. At this point i'll have to contact an attorney if nothing is done. Especially, since the person's username is "gothiv".. Like who makes their username something like that other than a hating [censored] [censored] or jealous [censored] client. Either or...

• Ms
    Ms. Eclipse Nov 23, 2020

This really need to come down I know exactly who it is and he is lying trying to mess up my great reputation I'm every professional business woman I dont playgames nor scam anyone out there money he was the one with the attitude and I still tried to be nice and accommodate him and I felt I did :(

Comments