Escort Babylonmassage

Hello I'm Nicole James and I need some immediate attention to the website escort babylon it has me advertising my ad on back page as an escort and that is so far from the truth i went to Georgia Massage School and im am raising the rest of my funds to complete all my paper work in order to obtain my building permit..please delete all info about me from this site...this is ruining my reputation.
Artfultouch by Nicole is a growing business that upholds the standards and practises taught in my school. Nicole is not an escort and never will be.