Ereplacementparts.comreplacement parts

I ordered parts for a saw and eReplacementParts.com sent a wrong part. The incorrect part was in an open packet and was labeled as the correct part.

I called the company the same day I received the wrong parts. They said I could pay an extra $20 in shipping and have the part in time to start my project or wait a week or more to get it.

The next day, I called again to get a shipping label to return all their merchandise. That guy sent me a shipping label and processed a refund for about 20% of the original purchase price.

The parts were returned in the original packaging with the original packing slip/invoice and a short note instructing them to refund all my money. When eReplacementParts.com got the parts, they processed a second refund for about 30% of the purchase price.

Three strikes, you're out eReplacementParts.com.
You've had three chances to resolve your mistakes and have yet to do so. Muster enough honesty to admit you really screwed up and deserve a very bad review.

In the meantime, I'm going to continue to tell people not to do business with ignorant and dishonest people like eReplacementParts.com.

An