The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Er Solutions, Inc — How Do These People Legally Send Letters, Do they get paid to be STUPID!!!!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I received a letter stating that the records of Paypal, Inc. show that I am past due in the amount of $1400.00. Then it stated that their client was willing to settle for 50% of the balance to clean up my debt!!! I called Paypal because I do have a credit card with them and all they could tell me was my account was not behind, had never been behind and my balance had never been $1400.00!! I have not even activated my renewal card they sent me 4 months ago. Then I go to this www.erspay.com where the letter states you can go, they give you a temporary ID number to sign in. Guess what the first thing they ask for is???? The last 4 digits of your social security number. They do this so when you call they will have the last 4 digits of your SS number and try to use that against you!!! This company is a fraud, you can not get anyone to ever answer and it says that you can't leave a message because the voice mail is full...CREAPS
More Er Solutions, Inc Complaints & Reviews
- ER Solutions - Badgering and threats!
- ER Solutions - ER Solution's constant harassment and invasion of my privacy!
- ER Solutions - 1-425-562-3215 - calling without any reason!
- ER Solutions - Scam and cheating
- Er Solutions Inc. / Cri Purchasing Corp - SCAM
- ER Solutions - Annoying phone calls!
- ER Solutions - Unethical/Illegal practices
- Er Solutions Inc. - Illegal practices
- Er Solutions, Inc. - fraudulent debt aquisition
- ER Solutions - False Claims of Debt Owed.