The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Enhanced Services Billing — Unauthorized charges
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
ESBI is engaged in the business of aggregating records for various service providers and transmitting those records to Local Exchange Carriers. In June 2008, they charged my AT&T account on behalf of Rocket Communication Services, Inc. After numerous hours of phone calls and research, I was finally able to get the fraudulent charges credited back to my account.
I just found out that they have once again submitted a fraudulent charge to my AT&T account this time on behalf of United Tel, LLC in the amount of $16.12.
I did not approve or have any prior knowledge of this MP3S Monthly subscription fee until this bill arrived.
AT&T will not rectify this illegal charge and says by law in the State of California it is legal for fraudulent third party charges be attached to utility bills such as this.
I will be once again be notifying the FCC and California Public Utilities Commission in regards to what ESBI is doing.
More Enhanced Services Billing Complaints & Reviews
- Enhanced Services Billing - Scam billing
- Enhanced Services Billing Inc - Billed for services not ordered-cramming-on ATT bill
- Enhanced Services Billing Inc - charge for service not requested
- Enhanced Services Billing Inc - Unauthorized Charges!!!!
- Enhanced Services Billing - CRAMMING CHARGES ON PHONE BILL
- Total Enhanced Services Billing - unauthorized billing
- Enhanced Services Billing / Imail - Unauthorized Charges
- Att Enhanced Services - Unfair billing practice
- Enhanced Services Billing Inc - Service Never Requested
- Enhanced Services Billing - Frauduletly Billed