Enhanced Services BillingCRAMMING CHARGES ON PHONE BILL

I have my phone service through AT&T. Charges from an outside company keep showing up on my bill even though I have called and AT&T to let them know I never approved these services or fees and the rep said they would block the charges. They are still showing up 3 months later. I tried calling ESBI but have been on hold for over an hour and finally hang up each time. The Federal Trade Commission has filed a complaint but nothing has been done about this to stop it. I refuse to pay this charge so now my phone bill has past due charges for services I have not received or approved.!