EMTCGood service

I was hesitant to order from this company because of the reviews here, but I did it anyway. I purchased 2 Dish Network remotes for my dad's receiver for Christmas. There really is no contact with the company just fyi...you just get a receipt from Paypal. I received a package 7 days after the order date. When I opened the package, there was only 1 remote instead of the 2 I ordered and I thought, "Oh boy...here we go." I immediately emailed the EMT telling them what happened and told them if I didnt hear from them quickly, I would have no choice but to dispute the charge. To their credit, they answered me back within 4 hours...apologized for the mistake, said they would send a remote out that day, and gave me a tracking number. As promised, the other remote arrived 4 days later. So, I have to say I am very satisfied with my purchase and the quick customer response service even though it was via email. Would order again from them...

• Rj
    @RJ Jan 31, 2011

Yup same thing. I ordered a remote from them then got scared after reading all the people posting complaints that they scammed them or something. I ordered on a friday and it came on Monday (all the way down to the very tip of texas). I just put batteries in and boom it worked on my cable box. I would gladly say that I had great service with this company, and have no complaints what so ever.

• Ya
    YABBADABBADOO Apr 01, 2011

My husband ordered what was advertised as energizer (name brand) batteries for our cordless phones but when they arrived they we generic no-name batteries and were expired by 2 years. my husband e-mailed them and they answered that he could mail them back. When he asked for them to cover postage for the return, we have had no response. I would NOT order again from this company

• Di
    Dissapointed Client Jun 05, 2011

I ordered batteries for my Motorola cell, I had a problem after a while, and the battery stop working. Contacted the company several times, and Mr. Paul Godwin from customer service never give me the supervisor or manager e-mail. The product was under warranty. In my experience they have a very bad customer service. I will not recommend or order any more products from them.

• De
    deanc Aug 27, 2011

The above must be employees of the company. They are the worst customer service I have ever seen. They will not stand by their products or even ship the correct item you pay for. The honest review is they are horrible and you will be better off if you skip this company and buy elsewhere. There are many, many good companies to choose from.

• Wi
    Withkiss Sep 27, 2011

The Nokia battery sent me will not retain a charge. I would like it replaced...please inform me how that will be accomplished.

• Gi
    Gizmo Sep 29, 2011

I purchased a Motorola BT50 cell phone battery from EMTC Inc. over the internet. After charging overnight I installed it. It worked for several days and even though it showed full charge the phone instantly went dead. It has done this 3 times now.

• Gu
    Gutten Oct 15, 2011

I ordered 3 cordless phone batteries, 1 was no good. After reading all of the complaints I'm wondering how long the other 2 will hold a charge.

• Ramelle Oct 15, 2011

Radio Shack gives out dead batteries free of charge.

• Tr
    trustbutverify Oct 21, 2011

I ordered an ac adapter/charger for a Compaq Presario 3000 laptop. They sent a generic universal multivoltage charger which, if operable and properly made, would have suited my needs. Bought it May 1 and received it in a timely way. By mid-September after a lot of electrical arcing noises and some episodes of the charger becoming hot, it finally bit the dust and nearly melted into a pile of goo and started a hotel fire. After three ignored emails and one ignored phone call, I'm stuck with minus twenty dollars and resorting to making complaints about the company. So long story short, you don't get what you pay for necessarily and when you don't...you're stuck.

• Se
    Seriofe Dec 13, 2011

Ordered a VHS-C Camcorder tape head cleaner from EMTC. The day I received the cleaner I read and followed the instructions on the cleaner. After the cleaner had run fpr a second or two, we began to hear sounds from the camcorder that we knew were not normal. We stopped the tape, opened the tape door and found about a foot of the cleaning tape all cut up and mangled, pretty much destroyed. This particular camcorder has never had any problems or damaged a tape prior to placing this cleaning tape in today. Not what i spent $7.95 for. Also, why is the space blank where EMTC's telephone number is suppose to be listed? How nice, now I can't call them.

• Ka
    Kasper Jan 04, 2012

Unfortunately I did not check the history of this company prior to ordering... Ordered a replacement battery for my Samsung cell phone for $14.95. So excited about the price until immediately afterwards I found the complaint site for this company. Kept my fingers crossed that I would be a lucky one. Got it yesterday. It charged all last night, went to make a call this morning and it shut down due to low battery. Nothing more to be said. Beware!

Saholde Jan 15, 2012

ALL 3 batteries are old - won't hold a charge for any length and now won't work. Just got them. I am very disappointed. this is my 1st time using this co. and it is very disappointing. I would like a refund.

• Pl
    Plihone Feb 14, 2012

Just never showed up and no response to email as Paypal recommended I try first!

• Be
    Belie Mar 08, 2012

The battery always died, charger used corroded screws. Forgot reimbursement until paypal advised. Very surprised that this co still in business on internet.

• Gu
    Gulchitay Mar 08, 2012

I've ordered a battery for my VTech cordless phone and when I ordered, I've checked the model number already. However, the battery that was sent to me didn't fit to my phone. I sent them an email regarding how to exchange it, and they said they'll refund it if I can send it back to them (that I need to pay the shipping charge). Then, I replied to them that I didn't want to refund it, but exchange it. After that, no more email from EMTC is sent to me anymore! Now, the wrong battery is sitting on my desk, for no purpose.

• Mi
    Miele Mar 27, 2012

My cc was charged for battery purchase and email sent saying it was shipped. This is 10 days ago. Post office has no record of shipment. Lies!

• Og
    Ogile Mar 29, 2012

My cc was charged for battery purchase and email sent saying it was shipped. This is 10 days ago.Post office has no record of shipment. Lies!

• Ss
    sssiii Jul 18, 2013

I ordered what was advertised as Energizer (name brand) batteries for our cordless phones. When they arrived they we generic no-name batteries from China. When I complained to customer service, they said to mail the batteries back to them for a credit, at my expense of course. These guys use false advertising and do not deliver the products they advertise. Do not do business with these folks.

• Cv
    cvbn Sep 29, 2017

I was pleased to find a original replacement battery for my Sprint cell phone. I ordered the battery and after a week e-mailed them and left a message in their mail box to check status, another week passed and still no battery or communication. Their website states that all orders are processed within 24 hours and if there is a back order or problem they will e-mail you with an update. Needless to say after 10 days and no communication I had to involve Pay Pal who helped me get a refund from these idiots. The battery was never shipped although they received payment. They claim to be an International company with very high volume and to keep the prices low do not have an effective customer service staff, that is the only true statement on their website that their customer service stinks. I would not recommend this company.