Empowr โ€” inquaire

A Apr 11, 2018 Review updated:

Dear Empowr team

I would like to about below message is it correct ?

Hi Amzad Hossain,

Subject:

Congratulations from Empowr Admin Team!!! You have been declared one of the lucky winners in year 2018 empowr final summit and general lucky draw. Your total winning amount is $650, 000 USD. This is a part of your accumulated money earned as empowr member and also as part of membership patronage to our site. This award is Courtesy of Empowr Admin Team (USA/ASIA) for claims: send your username along with your winning reference code: EMP/IM0943184 and user name to the official email: [protected]@qualityservice.com %LINKSTART%www.empowr.com%LINKEND%

I'm appreciate if get correct information.

Best Regards
Amzad Hossain

• Updated by Amzad Hossain ยท Apr 11, 2018

Dear Empowr team

I would like to about below message is it correct ?

Hi Amzad Hossain,

Subject:

Congratulations from Empowr Admin Team!!! You have been declared one of the lucky winners in year 2018 empowr final summit and general lucky draw. Your total winning amount is $650, 000 USD. This is a part of your accumulated money earned as empowr member and also as part of membership patronage to our site. This award is Courtesy of Empowr Admin Team (USA/ASIA) for claims: send your username along with your winning reference code: EMP/IM0943184 and user name to the official email: [email protected] %LINKSTART%www.empowr.com%LINKEND%

I'm appreciate if get correct information.

Best Regards
    Amzad Hossain

• Ge
    George Orie Apr 27, 2018

Hello Adim Team Representative,

I just received the message below and would greatly appreciate your verification of its accuracy.

Thank you.

George Orie

Steve Hugo Aug 13, 2018

@George Orie I received the same mail from Empowr.I was selected as a lucky Beneficiary of $650, 000 USD.From the Empowr lucky draw.
    I received my total winning Amount after several payment I made through the Lawyer, THANKS TO EMPOWR.!!!

• Me
    merist May 08, 2018

Thank you for your selection of me as a special award winner. Could you kindly confirm whether the below message is authentic empower decision and if so, how I should claim for it?

=qoute=

prabharam Jun 09, 2018

@merist I have a Same massage in my in box
    Prabharam Patel

Steve Hugo Aug 13, 2018

@merist My case was different I received my Award of $650, 000 USD after several payment I made through the Lawyer. I think you should follow up the Banking Procedures from Europe Arab Bank thanks to Empowr.

@merist Hi Merist,
    Do you proceed to receive that prize? Is it real?

Secretkeeper Sep 05, 2018

@Steve Hugo You are also some fraud working with this shit...such shameless assholes you all are...

• Ka
    karthik chamakuri11 Sep 11, 2018

@Secretkeeper Have you received the lucky draw amount or lost money after making payment. Please tell Im in same confusion

Steve Hugo Sep 24, 2018

@merist Thanks to Empowr my transaction with Europe Arab Bank was successful and i have confirmed my Won Fund in my Personal Account am happy at last.

Venus Pan Oct 07, 2018

@Steve Hugo @Steve Hugo Did Europe Arab Bank send you the winning amount? Can you please send us the proof of your complete transaction with them. You can email it to me if ever you have time. Thank you and God bless!

• Pr
    prabharam Jun 09, 2018

I have a Same massage
    From empowr admin team

• Th
    Thecamellon Jun 29, 2018

@prabharam So, what happens next?

• Ck

Empowr Team
    11 Jul (3 days ago)
    to me
    Congratulations

As a matter of urgency, kindly write to the bank via their email at: [email protected]

Attach your winning reference number, user name as the subject of the email; this will help fasten the process of releasing your winning amount. Once again Congratulations.

SEND YOUR WINNING FEFERENCE NUMBER TO THE BANK THIS IS THE BANK EMAIL: [email protected]

Empowr Admin Team Promotion @2018

• Wo
    Wong Mark Sep 24, 2018

@C Kags Yes i received the same massage too i followed the instructions and procedures and finally i received the Award money thanks to Empowr

• Th
    Thecamellon Jul 14, 2018

The same thing happened to me.
    After exchanging emails with alleged Arab bank "employees", they asked me to send a $ 580 USD fee to pay for attorney's fees with a winner's award certificate, wire transfer fees and so on ...

I did not pay, so they did not send me the prize, and if I had paid, would I be a millionaire now?

Henry kings Aug 13, 2018

@Thecamellon I got the same mails from the same Arab bank asking me to pay some fees in respect of processing and releasing my money, i did and i was lucky they sent me my winning offer. Thanks to Empowr.

• Bh
    bhaskor gogoi Aug 05, 2018

Hi Bhaskar Gogoi,

Subject:

Congratulations from Empowr Admin Team!!! You have been declared one of the lucky winners in year 2018 empowr final summit and general lucky draw. Your total winning amount is: $650, 000 USD. This is a part of your accumulated money earned as empowr member and also as part of membership patronage to our site. This award is Courtesy of Empowr Admin Team (USA/ASIA). For claims: send your username along with your Winning reference code: EMP/IM0943184, to the official email of the Empowr Admin Team Award Email: [email protected] qualityservice.com %LINKSTART%www.empowr.com%LINKEND%

I don't know this massage is false & true.
    my email id : [email protected]
    please help me..

Luyen Aug 25, 2018

@bhaskor gogoi What's going on there Bhaskar Gogoi? Have you got the prizes? I also receive that message.

• Bh
    bhaskor gogoi Aug 05, 2018

anther massage me when i mail the first massage

Congratulations!
    As a matter of urgency, kindly contact Europe Arab bank via email at: [email protected]
    Attach your winning reference number, user name as the subject of the email; this will help fasten the process of releasing your winning amount. Your winning certificate and all official document related to your winning will be released to you at due time and posted to your residential address. Once again Congratulations.
    Empowr Admin Team Promotion @2018
    www.empowr.com

Luyen Aug 25, 2018

@bhaskor gogoi Have you received your winning prize? I am in your case now, I feel so confused!

Helena Matins Aug 13, 2018

Thanks to Empowr Admin Team I got my Offer.

Helena Matins Aug 13, 2018

I received my offer too big thanks to Empowr Admin Team.At the initial time i thought it was a joke But now am very Happy and i will forever be with Empowr .

Secretkeeper Sep 03, 2018

@Helena Matins You are one among the fraud team i know you lier bitch

Helena Matins Aug 13, 2018

I received my Award Offer too Am thankful to Empowr.

@Helena Matins Hi Helena,
    Can you share us your proof?
    Thank you so much.

Marie Patrick Aug 14, 2018

Thanks to Empowr!

I got this message below from Empowr Team few weeks ago thinking it was a scam, but i summoned courage to follow up the process and procedure from Europe Arab bank and i got my winning prize. i am so grateful to Empowr.

Congratulations from Empowr Admin Team!!!

You have been declared one of the lucky winners in year 2018 empowr final summit and general lucky draw. Your total winning amount is: $400, 000 USD.

This award is Courtesy of Empowr Admin Team (USA/ASIA).

Empowr Admin Team Award

@Marie Patrick Hi Marie,
    Can you share us your proof?
    Thank you so much. To be sure its reality very important to me. I was asked to send 595$ to receive winning prize, it's too big for me.

• Mo
    Mohammed Eid Sep 19, 2018

@Marie Patrick I have the same message and the same code ..you are one of them you are a lair

Secretkeeper Aug 14, 2018

Was this account details given to anyone from the EUROPE ARAB BANK asking to pay money for recieving the winning money?
    PAYMENT METHOD: WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
    RECEIVER'S FIRST NAME: VICTOR
    RECEIVER'S MIDDLE NAME: IFEANYI
    RECEIVER'S LAST NAME: OKORIE
    RECEIVER'S ADDRESS: 301-145 CONNAUGHT AVENUE.
    CITY: CANADA
    STATE/ PROVINCE: ONTARIO
    RECEIVER'S COUNTRY: CANADA
    POSTAL CODE: N5Y 3A5
    PHONE NUMBER: +1(226)327-4181
    I.D NUMBER: CN1022933

Luyen Aug 25, 2018

@Secretkeeper Have you received your payment? I am in your case now!

Secretkeeper Aug 25, 2018

@Luyen Not yet . They asked me to pay 200 USD to complete the transaction. But i kept it on hold to see if this is true

Luyen Aug 25, 2018

@Secretkeeper Have you contact with Empowr Official site to help? I contacted them via Facebook but there is no response yet.
    Can I connect with you via facebook to keep in touch?

Luyen Aug 25, 2018

@Secretkeeper I am also requested to pay $595 for total complete transaction or $297 for a half of winning prize.

Secretkeeper Aug 25, 2018

@Luyen Yeah sure just mail me to [email protected]

Secretkeeper Aug 27, 2018

@Luyen What is the current status. I was expecting your mail

Secretkeeper Aug 31, 2018

@Secretkeeper i did pay them..am waiting for their response

Luyen Aug 31, 2018

@Secretkeeper Please tell us when you receive the winning prize. Thank you!

Secretkeeper Aug 31, 2018

@Luyen Yeah sure

Secretkeeper Sep 03, 2018

@Secretkeeper Its fraud they took the money and now they have deleted their email id. So guys please do not proceed. This is all fake. If people say they got money. No doubt that is one among the fraud teams. So please do not pay them money. They put me in great trouble after knowing my problems. Such big time fuckers they are. Hope the die and rote soon.

• Wo
    Wong Mark Sep 24, 2018

@Secretkeeper Yes i received the same massage too i followed up the instructions and procedures and finally i received the Award money thanks to Empowr

• El
    Elbg Aug 30, 2018

Alguien puede decir qué es el premio de cortesía de Empowr Admin Team (USA / ASIA), su propósito, cómo se financia y sobre qué bases se otorga. No le hallo sentido. Parece estafa. !Y de pronto tantos premios!!Cuántos premiados!!Nadie sabe, nadie comenta, nadie ganada publicidad con esto. Todo es muy raro y poco transparente. A mi me parece estafa. !Que sentido tiene pedir dinero para entregar dinero, si fuera así que se descuenten gastos de honorarios! Sigo pensando que es estafa.

• El
    Elbg Aug 31, 2018

Sr. @Secretkeeper, en esta semana. He recibido más de un correo al respecto. Tiene alguna inofrmación o recomendación que pueda aportarme?

Secretkeeper Sep 12, 2018

@Elbg Am sorry i do not understand your language. Please translate in english

Secretkeeper Sep 12, 2018

@Secretkeeper I have only one thing to tell you do not give them any money and please send me the email id they send you all the mails

• Im
    Imtiaz Shah Oct 06, 2018

@Secretkeeper I have received the same message and i m quite doubtful if have to follow their instruction and give my personal information. This is the email ID :- [email protected] ...they gave me to reply

They send me email from this email ID;_ The Empowr Admin Team Dept

• Im
    Imtiaz Shah Oct 06, 2018

@Imtiaz Shah MY email is [email protected] .. please guide me someone and let me know if this is fraud or real one,

• Mo
    Mohammed Eid Sep 19, 2018

i have the same message and i contact the Bank [email protected] but i did not send them any information about me or about my credit

Secretkeeper Sep 19, 2018

@Mohammed Eid Please leav it...it is fake . Its fraud. You will get cheated

Secretkeeper Sep 19, 2018

@Secretkeeper Please share the email id from which they send you the mail . Please send me i need it urgently

Steve Hugo Sep 24, 2018

Am so thankful to Empowr for the great privilege given to me as one of the lucky Winner in year 2018 final summit and general lucky draw
    I have received my Total Winning Amount am so glad to Empowr and i will forever be thankful because my life has changed for good. success to every Empowr Citizens love you .all

Secretkeeper Sep 24, 2018

@Steve Hugo Are you a part of some fraud team. Guys do not believe this they will block you from everything as soon as they get the money they wanted from you. They keep telling excuses, they act professional but they are not. Later on they will block you. This whole thing is a crap. And Empowr itself is a fraud you ask your gudes for help. They will not help you because Empowr itself is fraud

Venus Pan Oct 07, 2018

I received they same email. My question is why I have to pay all the processing if I have enough money in their hand. It would be better if they will just get the exact amount for processing and the rest of the winning amount will be sent to my personal account. Isn't it realistic? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Secretkeeper Oct 07, 2018

@Venus Pan Its fraud leav it

• Re
    Rey Quindao Dec 08, 2018

@steve Hugo have you receive money they forward my ATM thru West cargo express and ask me to pay delivery and insurance fee with a total of $280 they want it bank deposits

Mandeep Singh Feb 01, 2019

what a procedure collect winning money

• Si
    S Inniss Feb 06, 2019

Did any one actually recieve any money from empowr? Are they for real or frauds ?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices