Emirates Group / Emirates.comemirates airlines

B

We are a travelling group of 8 with small children and we were told to change our flight to the next day because the flight is overbooked. What frustated us the most is the way the service staff is handling our issues. No empathy, no ownership and not helpful. Their face expression was even more upset than us. This was my first time flying with emirates and honestly after this i will never consider myself or anyone from my organization to travel with emirates.