The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Emirates Driving Institute — Misbehaviour of the person at duty
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
i am a resident of dubai and was student of your institute and was proud to be holding a driving license after taking the training classes from your institute.i was eager and went to your centre at al ain centre bur dubai and 7 o'clock(14th january 2010) in the evening.i waited for around 30 minutes for the person on duty but after inquiring with the security of al ain centre i found out that he was sitting at the back security desk.i went to call him and ask him that i was waiting for you from last 30 minutes.in his reply back that gentleman was very rude and rather than apologising, he told, " i know my duty and if you have any complaints you can call and [protected] and for your information it is closed now you may complain now on saturday."
anyway i again asked him that i want to know about fresher driving for my wife.
without listening to me he asked me the registration number.i again told him that i dont have registration number but his instant reply was, "i cannot trace your wife without registration number on the computer." in a very angry manner.
i told him not to speak in bad way for ladies but without listening to me anymore he started shouting and told me to leave the desk and complaint.
when he was shouting, even i had to shout at him and the security persons tried to relax the situation but that gentleman had the guts to say, "shut up and go out!!!".he refused to give his name and identity and told that address and timings of this centre is good enough for you to complaint.
Then after listening to the security and to maintain the decor in the mall i left.
Im sorry to see that such type of persons are working in your institute and expect your comments to my complaint.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Emirates Driving Institute Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Driving Institute - Poor service
- Emirates Driving Institute - the road test
- Emirates Driving Institute - immoral instructors
- Emirates Driving Institute - scam, ripoff
- Emirates Driving Institute - Rally bad service
- Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] - Lack of customer service and transparency in their procedures
- Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] - not get any massage from rta and edi charge me 320aed
- Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] - Emirates driving institute customer service and overall standard
- Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] - customer service and overall standard
- Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] - rude and incompetent staffs