EliteSingles — unauthorized credit card charge
I had a membership with EliteSingles, and I cancelled my membership last year. The membership ended in September. Now EliteSingles has taken a $167 out of my bank account for a premium membership, when the membership was cancelled.They refused to give me my money back. I emailed them, and told them that my membership was cancelled, and they responded with, because the automatic renewal was not cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your subscription term, we regret this was unexpected, but the automatic renewal was not switched off. Please email me back at [protected]@yahoo.com
More EliteSingles Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Elite - Worst service and incompetent staff of eps business consultancy in caloocan city 
- Elite Singles - inadequate service 
- Elite Singles - automatic renewals to premium services without agreement 
- EliteSingles - refund from elite singles is overdue. not honoring elite policy
- Elite Singles - auto renewal!
- EliteSingles - unethical and unauthorised automatic renewal payment taken of £149!
- EliteSingles - unauthorised subscription renewal
- EliteSingles - their dating service full of scam artists
- EliteSingles - dating website
- EliteSingles - automatic renewal without notification - do not join!!!