EliteSingles — unauthorised subscription renewal
I cancelled my account well before my three month subscription ended (in July this year). Now I'm told that even though my account was deleted I didn't cancel my automatic renewal.
Now I'm being chased for a debt I supposedly owe for a service I couldn't use as my account was closed. There is no logic in this. How can you charge customers in good faith when they can't use the service you are charging them for??? Additionally there was no warning when I cancelled the account to cancel your automatic subscription. When you search ‘how to cancel your account' there is no mention of automatic subscriptions. I find this intentionally misleading and ridiculous.
I would have considered resigning up my account in the future - but if this is the way you are treated I definitely won't be.
More EliteSingles Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Elite - Worst service and incompetent staff of eps business consultancy in caloocan city 
- Elite Singles - inadequate service 
- Elite Singles - automatic renewals to premium services without agreement 
- EliteSingles - refund from elite singles is overdue. not honoring elite policy
- Elite Singles - auto renewal!
- EliteSingles - unethical and unauthorised automatic renewal payment taken of £149!
- EliteSingles - their dating service full of scam artists
- EliteSingles - dating website
- EliteSingles - automatic renewal without notification - do not join!!!
- EliteSingles - racist commercial