Elite Singles — premium service
Hi there, I have recently received a demand to settle my account with elite singles for £239. I have not used this service for over 7 months and I have not agreed to renew this service, nor have I received any emails telling me they will be taking more money or asking me to renew.
They say this is in the small print of the terms and conditions however surely they cannot just take more money from me without my permission or without sending me a bill? I thought that now to protect customers there was an opt in policy rather than opt out.
As well as this I still don't know how to cancel my account, I have the same issue with match.com which i tried to cancel several times around 7 months ago.
I hope you can help.
Thanks in advance.
More Elite Singles Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Elite - Worst service and incompetent staff of eps business consultancy in caloocan city 
- Elite Singles - inadequate service 
- Elite Singles - automatic renewals to premium services without agreement 
- EliteSingles - refund from elite singles is overdue. not honoring elite policy
- Elite Singles - auto renewal!
- EliteSingles - unethical and unauthorised automatic renewal payment taken of £149!
- EliteSingles - unauthorised subscription renewal
- EliteSingles - their dating service full of scam artists
- EliteSingles - dating website
- EliteSingles - automatic renewal without notification - do not join!!!