Elite Island Resortscharity

J Mar 31, 2019 Review updated:

I am not complaining, only defending.
I won my vacation for 3 rooms at the St. James Club. I thought $750.00 was a great buy!
Did I have to pay $125.00 per person for the 7 nights, yes?
They made it specific that you had to pay this and it was room only. I asked my sister, her husband, our friends too. We had a blast!
The resort was fine, not a Ritz but fine. (we knew that going in).
So to some this may be a gimmick, to us, it was a welcoming, crafty idea how to raise money for charity, as well as the se resorts having customers to go. I have no regrets and would do it again and again. The $ went to the Gift of Life America.

• LOL! I judge's wife you are not! A judge knows the Webster Definition of All Inclusive minus airfare. Taxes are a given. Extra bed like rollaway too would be an extra. Do you think in this world of technology that people don't do a Verification of 'All Inclusive"? Most likely, you are an elite employee trying to look like someone who would know. I work for an airlines AND I know how to verify with a computer search for my complaints I will be posting anywhere and everywhere.

Jamie Shahan Apr 11, 2019

My charity recently used 2 of the vacations they donated. It is for Charity and I made sure to sit down with each person that won and explain to them the fees included. These fees were also advertised as such when raffling off the vacations. Not a scam, just a different way to raise money.
    jshahan44