EFC Martial Arts TuitionCharging for no contract

EFC Martial Arts tuition and John Beluschak's school in Clairton PA are insane. I did a kickboxing fitness class for one year. I cancelled my contract at the end of the first year ( to not renew the next) well... they keep charging my credit card. I spoke with John Beluschak and the tuition companyand they told me no refunds where possible. This is unbeliveable with how expensive they are. Even when you dont want to renew they still charge you! I do not ever recommend any attending this school or any other that has you sign a peice of paper with EFC at the top. I thought John Beluschak was a good person, now I found out that he is very money hungry and doesnt care about anyone but him self!

• Ro
    roknrola Jan 21, 2010

I have same problem with Brooklyn Brazilian Jiujitsu, i went there for 6 month, bu they wanted to sign agrement for 24 month, anyway after i have canceled the still charge me, i just closed the credit card, and now i am being send to collection, all workers at EFC looks like indian they dont wanna listen what you say, i dont think the completely understand english, still have problem with them...fraud...

John Beluschak Feb 09, 2010

N.S.I am sorry with your bad expierence at our school.However I have a signed tuition agreement that you signed in Oct 2009 to renew yor Te-Geri program, which we in turn processed with Educational Funding Co.You also authorized them to deduct your tuition from your charge card for 12 monthes.After speaking with you nearly two monthes later you were concerned that they were charging your account.DAH! I told you then if there was any misunderstanding contact EFC.I believe they canceled your program which they did not have to do.
    As far as us being insane, you may be right.But moneyhungry I think is inapprpiate.Expensive, compare our program with the one on one training and attention you got at our school with other places and I am sure youwill see our pricing is fair.
    GM John Beluschak