EF Tourscancelation fees

M

I too am very disappointed in the ethics of EF Tours as it relates to their cancellation policies. The extra charges are not clearly noted on materials until it is time to cancel. Buyers be forewarned, the fine print is where the deception lies.

My daughter's trip is not planned for nearly a year in advance. In addition to the initial registration fees and travel insurance, EF Tours is also informing me of an additional $300 fee.

I cannot ever again endorse EF Tours, and I will be contacting my child's school, her school district in Omaha, and other appropriate parties.