EdwiseServices

C

I am writing this complaint regarding the Edwise vashi branch in navi mumbai. To start of, the entire place in managed by three to four women, and the manager is akshata rao. Unfortunately she is the student admission Councillor to US admissions. I tell you it is very difficult to talk to her. She is very rude and the entire management sucks. the faculty to teach gre quants and verbal there, keeps changing every week. When I was a student, there was no verbal faculty and the one who taught quants gave gre and himself fled to USA in NorthEastern University without teaching the entire course.His name was Swapnil Tejale. For almost a month we were having no faculty. This manager akhata rao, is very rude and unhelpful. When I joined the classroom program I was told that they would be helping me in shortlisting universities, making lors and sops. As a matter of fact, I purposefully made a few grammatical errors to test whether or not they proofread my lors. They returned my lors claiming that they have checked the lors. when I opened the mail to see, I found not a single letter was changed, leave the mistakes aside. My councilor firstly did not shortlisted universities for me, and when I pressurized her, she shortlisted some universities, I never heard of, and some of them were even black listed. Please EDWISE vashi is a very misleading, bad and capricious place. I strongly recommend anyone not to join that institute. They have extremely poor work ethics. One more important thing, when I enrolled I was told that I will be getting 6 Manhattan mock tests, I got them indeed but one day before my exam. It is a horrible place to study.
One of my friends was applying for the course of EM( engineering management), and Akshata rao, shortlisted him universities which did not have the course of EM. he wasted his money by actually sending his application to the universities. Akshata rao is the worst student councellor over there. Please do not enroll in Edwise vashi gre institute.