Educational Funding CompanyScam

P

The Educational Funding Company are PURE scam artist at their finest. I go to a martial arts school that uses their services and they're completely incompetent and liars. It has taken me almost 2 weeks to get my tuition refunded and every time I ask they say "Tomorrow". I have called nearly 6 times and the school has even reached out over 4 times. They say they're located in Maryland but you can tell they're outsourcing to India. The customer service reps are unprofessional and will tell you anything to get you off of the phone.

I highly suggest NO ONE use their services as this is not the first incident I've had with EFC. They also make it very hard for you to cancel your membership and will harass you worse than a creditor.

(For Search engine Sake)

The Educational Funding Company The Educational Funding Company The Educational Funding Company v The Educational Funding CompanyThe Educational Funding Company SCAM!!!