Edible Arrangementspoor service - unauthorized charges

M

I do NOT reccomend this store. I have ordered twice from them and both times there was a problem. The management is unwilling to address any issues. My first order was missing items. Not a big deal as it was only a balloon at the cost of $3.50. I contacted the store throught the website. No one bothered to even respond. I guess they were really heart up for my extra three dollars. The second order involved an erroneous charge to my credit card for over $300. The emplyee said only the manager was authorized to credit the charge. Several calls to the store and the manager was never avaialble. Come to find out that she was out for an extended period of time with no projected date of return. I was told there was nothing anyone else could do about the charge. Additionally, the people I did get to speak to were rude.