eCraternot receiving purchase saying was received by post office normal woman received it or has seen it want money or item reset

M Jul 22, 2019

Directed the company through six emails of complaints about not receiving my purchase they said they sent it in my mailbox on July 18th what you need a key to open to put the mail and in my apartment complex by the mail person I purchased it on July 14th I went to the post office they said they seen that it was supposedly have been mailed they looked further into it and cannot figure out where the item went. I also talked to the mail lady after I left the post office and she said she never seen the light gray white envelope that they supposedly has said they had the item and someone is not telling the truth. I am very angry I have not got a response from the company and I will like my purchase recent or my money refund it fully at the bottom I have a picture of the item number that item the tracking number the day I purchased and my address. Please have this company resend my item and next day delivery or please have them refund my money fully or I will have to take further actions thank you!

• Updated by Mashika casiano · Jul 22, 2019

I just seen at the bottom of this page that they have been scamming and using certain apps to make it seem scan from the post office in inbox but not and they have been stealing people's money and not giving them their item this company is a big steaming scammer and I will like to take action I want my item and I want my money and I want next day delivery. I do not want to have to get lawyers involved.